RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Copy & paste within PCB P99SE with NETS please.

1. Try "Edit|Paste special" with "Keep net names" checked instead of
Ctrl-ins when pasting your selection.
2. Have you ever seen such an intelligent Autorouter?
BTW: if you want planes on other layers not to be cut by this zig-zag row of
vias, just separate the two virtual lines where the vias are put on by
another 20 mil. So a plane will flow around and between the vias.

greetings,
Heiko