Places to Visit
* Index
* Dadaelis Main
* FanArt
* Fanfics
* Transformers
* Three Kingdoms
* Amakusa Shrine
* Samurai Shodown Music
* Ranma 1/2
...Fanfics
...Ukyo Shrine
...Kodachi Shrine
...Kuno Shrine
...Mousse Shrine
...The Kuno Files

* Starcraft
* Sailor Moon
* Inuyasha
* Saber Marionette J
* Other Series
* About the Author
* The Lamers List!

Other Areas
* Webrings
* Links
* E-mail Me

You are visitor: several since 12/14/97. Old Counter: 1903.

Notepad

Nexus Zero Fanfics

The Dark Savant

Welcome to Nexus Zero! See below for the areas you can find here.


Ranma 1/2

Miscellaneous Fanfics. I started out with this stuff. One of the random fics is where I lifted Kanna from; she's such a moshpit character (although a lot of it was based on Ukyo; you could say Kanna was my idealized version of Ukyo when I realized that it wasn't really Ukyo).

Wheel of Fire. A 38-part story with six sidestories detailing the further adventures of Ranma and company as they deal with more opponents, and things beyond comprehension. It is the longest fic I've written, and I've made a lot of mistakes with this one, but the characters I created through this turned out to be some of the strongest I've ever devised, and such would qualify them for appearing again in other fics. Who could forget such a nutjob like Shizuka? Her character's so strong I often find that she writes herself, and often tells me what to do.

Sailor Moon

Souls of Fire. A 16-part story detailing everything I thought was wrong about Crystal Tokyo. It is from the villain's perspective; it began with my infamous Wiseman fic that put me on the map, and strangely enough inspired other fics. After completing Wheel of Fire I reused the characters in that one and the Ranma characters to become my 17 Champions of the Black Moon. Why them? They are the epitome of Chaos; they don't like each other, fight amongst each other often, and generally don't like each other, but still manage to pull through. They are the perfect foil for the Queen of the World. It's perhaps my most controversial work to date, but I am incredibly proud of it.

Saber Marionette J

I honestly tried to start a fic series with this, but this marks as a failure. I started to lose interest in Saber Marionette J because I got sick of Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry, and started liking Tamasaburo and Baiko more. However, it proved that I didn't have the energy to make too much out of it; I have an unfinished fic for this that I don't intend to post, because I think I was on crack when I wrote it.

Mister Prickly. The 'creation myth' of Tamasaburo and Baiko during the days of Tokugawa the Twelvth.

Fond Memories. Many years have passed since the last war that sprawled across Terra 2, and some of its unsung heroes are disappearing quietly into the night.

Zoids

Created particularly for Zoids New Century Zero series. I got sick of seeing the Blitz Team win when I can see such obvious weaknesses in their attack patterns, so I created the Fire Wheels (oh gee, guess where they come from) in order to beat the crap out of them, essentially. For their Zoids I went through the list of existing Zoids I had at the time, and selected the ones that best suited each characters' personality (it didn't quite work for all of them, however; the Warshark, Sinker, and Salamander were kind of spur-of-the-moment).

Call of the Fire: Fire Wheel Team. Introduces the Fire Wheels.

Call of the Fire: Stardust Team. Introduces the Stardust Team and Raijin Team.

Call of the Fire: Endgame. Third and final episode, essentially pitting the whole Zoids Zero cast against the Fire Wheels in one large-scale 8 on 8 battle.

Character Profiles. Bios for all the new characters that appear.

Pokemon

A failed attempt at making Pokemon something other than it was. I at least retained the character of Cinder for other fanfics.

Erika VS Cinder. Because some battles cannot be won with Pokemon.

Pokemon League Final Tournament. Ash returns to Indigo Plateau to compete once more in his home League.

Ash VS Erika. Ash and Erika finish their duel. Team Rocket mixes up the competition.

Ash VS Cinder. Cinder decides upon the fate of his enemy when Ash and company intervene.

Back to index.


Disclaimer: All copyrights belong to their respective owners. I claim no ownership for others' works, but YOU cannot claim any material created by the web maintainer as your own work. Each linked page belongs to their respective owner, and I am not responsible for their content. DO NOT remove any graphics from this page. Midis sequenced by their respective authors.