Viagra!?...Oops... - Written by Amber

Goku laughed nervously with a hand on the back of his head as he stared from Bulma's scowling face to Vegeta's. They had been fighting over Bulma's cooking. Vegeta had been commenting on how nasty it tasted and Bulma had kept quiet for a fair amount of time, until Vegeta had said it would kill even the mightiest of Saiyans because it kept getting worse…then she had just exploded.

“Well then at least I won't have to worry about you being around for long, now will I!?” Bulma's angered voice bellowed through Capsule Corp. “One more taste and you'll be dead because you're not even a strong Saiyan, let alone a mighty one!” She slammed the fork she was using to stir noodles on the counter. Vegeta's mouth worked furiously, but no sound came out. Finally he settled on a low warning growl. Bulma just gave an abrupt haughty laugh and turned her back to him.

“You guys…” Goku said a bit unsure as to whether he should interfere or not. They both whipped around to glare at him and he eased back a bit, hands out in front of him in a halting position. “Never mind.” He said quickly, hoping that their attention would turn somewhere else other than on him. They stared at him with daggers in their eyes for a few more minutes, then turned back to glare at each other. Heat radiated from both of them and Goku got the feeling he should be leaving. “Thank you for having me over Bulma, but I really have to get going.” Goku turned to go quickly and Bulma snapped.

“OH NO YOU DON'T!” She stormed over to him and whirled him around, gripping his shoulders so tight she would have crushed them if he were human. “You haven't even had lunch, or do you agree with Vegeta!? HUH!?” Tears began forming in her eyes as she pouted, her high pitched whines rebounding off the walls.

Goku looked startled, trying quickly to figure out a way to cheer up the sobbing woman in front of him. “No no no, I didn't mean it like that, honest!” He squealed quickly as if his very life depended on it, and perhaps it did. (AN: Hehe ^_^”)

“Really?” Bulma pouted, sniffled and looked up at him with hope in her eyes.

“Yes! Of course silly! I just didn't want Mr. Spoiled Sport over there to spoil my good mood if you know what I mean.” Goku whispered behind his hand, leaning into Bulma who giggled nodding in agreement.

“I heard that Kakerot and nothing could ever spoil your mood, you have a disposition of some odd sort.” Vegeta laughed cockily and Goku looked confused.

“Disposition?” He questioned like a curious child with a new word.

Vegeta sighed rolling his eyes. “Never mind Kakerot, never mind.” He crossed his arms and walked out of the house, heading for the gravity room. “Woman, if you do not have some decent food for me when I come back, I will make you sorry!” Vegeta yelled over his shoulder just before he entered the gravitational room.

“OH YEAH! WELL IF YOU DON'T GET SOME DECENT MANNERS, I WILL MAKE YOU SORRY!” Bulma yelled seeming satisfied with herself now. Though the Saiyan no ouji hadn't heard a word of her threat since he was already inside the chamber.

“You tell him Bulma..” Goku laughed, grinning idiotically. Bulma gave him a brilliant smile and went back to her cooking.

“Oh he gets me so erked sometimes!” Bulma complained, stirring the noodles once again. “For Kami's sake, why does he have to be so annoying, he always complains about my cooking, but he still eats it.”

“Yeah.” Goku nodded enthusiastically, not really hearing what she said as he drooled over the aroma of the food she was preparing.

“YES! He still eats it…” Bulma grinned wickedly. “Oh yes Saiyan Prince, you want to complain, I'll give you something to complain about. You say my cooking can kill…well it can't, but I can make it do something else.” She smirked and turned to Goku. “Wait right there Goku, I'm going to go get something.” Was all Bulma said before she ran upstairs to the bathroom, ready to set her plan into motion.

***

Vegeta ran in a blurred movement, dodging three energy beams he had charged and fired. The first one came flying at his head and he ducked just seeing the second in time to jump up and land crouched. Missing the third one completely as he stood, Vegeta was knocked clear off his feet as the beam swept him off his feet. Laying flat on the ground watching the beams fly around above his head, the Saiyan's stomach growled at him and a frown formed on his face. (AN: sexy face might I add? *grins*)

“For Kami's sake, damn that woman and her infernal food!” He gritted his teeth, closing his eyes. “Damn this entire planet!” I need…FOOD! ARG! Vegeta's irritated growl rang in his own ears as his eyes flicked around, following the beam's paths. Sighing he got ready to get up, to go on with his training, and hopefully forget the fact he was hungry.

***

“AH HA!” Bulma exclaimed, celebrating as she picked up a bottle that looked familiar. “This will do the trick.” Bulma hopped down the stairs, seeming happier than before. “I'm back Goku.” She smiled and held up the bottle she was holding, shaking it a little.

“Hi there Bulma, what's that you got there?” He questioned curiously, tilting his head a slight bit in puzzlement.

“Laxative,” Bulma giggled pouring some of the soup into a separate pot, pouring the medicine in it. Stirring it she snapped her fingers and turned, leaving the room. Goku rubbed his hands, seizing the opportunity to taste the food. He tip-toed over to the stove and frowned deeply staring at the number of pots Bulma was using to cook. After playing a picking game Goku finally picked a bright blue pot, sipping 10 spoonfuls of the burning liquid until he realized his mouth burnt.

“YOW!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, fanning his now stuck out tongue. “That smarts!” He winced trying to cool down his burnt tongue. Just as Bulma walked back in, the door slammed open revealing a rather pissed looking Prince.

“WOMAN!” Vegeta growled threatening, “Where in Dende's name is my food!?” He growled.

“It's right there.” Bulma pointed lazily at the stove, a smirk on her face.

“What did you do to it?” Vegeta eyed her suspiciously.

“Oh nothing, even ask Goku, he wouldn't lie to you.” She smiled innocently which just pushed Vegeta to believe she was lying further.

“Kakerot?” Vegeta glared at Goku. “Did she put anything in my soup?”

“ush ome lasaif, ba thas a.” Goku said grinning with his tongue still hanging out. Vegeta raised an eyebrow in amusement and shook his head, not even going to try and decipher what the taller Saiyan was trying say.

“Fine woman, give me the damn food.” He held out his hand and made a `come here' motion with his fingers. Bulma rolled her eyes, irritated.

“Get your own Goddess damn food Vegeta, I'm not your own personal slave.” She glared at him with daggers. Vegeta laughed, amusement showing on his face as clear as day.

“Really woman?” He said low, stepping up to her and smirking down at her. Bulma swallowed a bit hard and nodded, stepping back and crossing her arms.

“Yes, really. Next time you want food you can cook it and prepare it yourself.” She turned her back to him, dishing herself and Goku some from the red pot. She set all eight bowls on the table before turning to Vegeta and glaring once again.

“What woman?” Vegeta asked annoyed, sniffing at the smell the food was giving off.

“The blue pot is all for you.” Bulma said shortly, sitting down at the table where Goku had already ate six of the eight bowls of soup. Bulma quickly snatched one before Goku could eat them all, and kept it close as she waited for it to cool down. An evil grin set across her face as Vegeta sat down, slurping his soup down hurriedly. The day was looking up…

***

35 MINUTES AFTER EATING!

Vegeta lay on the gravitational room floor, panting. Confusion flooded his thoughts and pushed all sense aside.

“WHY!?” Vegeta yelled. “Why do I feel this way!?” He sat up frowning, placing his hands in his lap to hide the bulge that was now there. For about three minutes now, Vegeta had gotten a big hard on, the cause? Beyond him. He was just horny for no logical reason. Bulma's silky skin flashed across Vegeta's mind and he groaned, literally crossing his legs to keep the tingling sensations from overtaking him. Got to regain control, got to regain control, got to regain control. Vegeta said over and over inside of his head, hoping that his body would obey him. Arg, it isn't working! He put his face in his hands, breathing heavily with the need to get sexual release.

***

Bulma smiled as she put her left hand on red, keeping her other on yellow, both her feet trapped on blue. Goku was tangled across her in a backbend, seeming to have no problem staying that way at all.

“You Saiyans could run twister tournaments, and win I might add since you're so flexible and fit.” Bulma giggled snaking her hand around Goku to spin the spinner for Goku's next move. “Alright Goku.” Bulma grinned maliciously. “Left hand on green.” She chuckled evilly as Goku bent and twisted to fit his left hand on green. “Just don't fall on me you big oaf.” Her grin widened as Goku gave one of his playful chuckles.

“Now Bulma, would I do such a thing?” His idiotic grin was set in place.

“Maybe…” She smiled, Goku hadn't noticed the spinner was on yellow, and not in fact on green. Yellow was the next circle over to Goku's hand, and would have been too easy. She wanted him to give in first. Suddenly she felt a pull in her stomach, and the need to cross her legs. OH GREAT! Why do I have to go now!? She mumbled profanity as the need to go to the bathroom grew stronger.

“Something wrong Bulma?” Goku tilted his head at the funniest angle and Bulma burst out laughing and fell over, sprawled on the playing mat.

“P-PLEASE GOKU!” Bulma stuttered through her laughter fit, curling up into a tight ball, holding her stomach for two separate reasons. “Don't make me laugh!”

“Why?” He asked pouting.

“Because I have to go to the bathroom!” She slowly got up, walking quickly out of the room to relieve herself. Goku just blinked, waiting for her to come back.

***

2 Minutes Later.

“Kami, where is she? Girls take forever in the bathroom.” Goku sighed whining and stretched out on the playing mat. Closing his eyes he smiled, thinking of all the great battles he had ever fought. In the middle of a flash back in fighting Vegeta for the first time, Goku got an odd sensation down in his groin. Opening one eye he looked down his body at his hardened member and tilted his head.

“I wonder how that happened?” He sat up, only to be greeted by an angered voice from the doorway.

“Kakerot, do you think you could control your body? That is simply repulsive.” Vegeta lashed out. Goku looked up at his rival and grinned.

“Look who's talking Mr. Hard On.” Goku laughed as the flush in Vegeta's cheek was all too noticeable.

“Shut up idiot.” Vegeta mumbled, not able to find a good quip. Goku laughed in triumph. Just as Vegeta was going to shoot back a reply, Bulma walked in.

“Ah, I feel much better now so we…” Her eyes widened and both Saiyans did their best to cover up there erections. “If y-you two were in the middle of something I can just go…” Bulma turned around quickly ready to leave.

“Are you suggesting I'm hard for Kakerot!?” Vegeta sounded outraged. Goku had a confused expression on his face.

“Ew Vegeta, that's gross…” Goku finally added.

“Sure is, Vegeta, you could have told me you were like that,” Bulma giggled profusely “I wouldn't have flirted with you at all if I had known.” She broke out into laughter.

“Woman you better stop while you're ahead.” He waved a warning fist.

“Or else what?” She grinned wide as he sighed in frustration. Vegeta stepped up to her, running a hand down her stomach to slide down her shorts and underwear, barely caressing her womanhood, blocking Goku's view with his body. Bulma moaned, pushing her head back, pushing against his hand, urging him to enter her. Vegeta smirked, chuckling arrogantly.

“I don't think so woman…” He pushed the tip of his finger inside her, hearing her moan of pleasure in his ears made him smile. She whimpered softly in her throat and he pulled his finger out of her, and his hand out of her underwear and shorts. She glared at him only to moan again as he licked his finger, smirking.

“I'm going to train now...” Vegeta smirked and turned away from a shocked and irritated Bulma. He disappeared through the door he had come in and Bulma was left wet and needy. Her eyes traveled to Goku, then slowly down to the hard bulge in his pants, a smirk curling across her face as she licked her dry lips.

***

Vegeta smirked entering the gravitational chamber, ready to get some more training done. Getting ready to command the computer Vegeta's smirk slowly disappeared, remembering the feel of Bulma's warm wetness. He felt the throbbing down in his groin that spread heat up into his tightened stomach. He wanted Bulma, he wanted to take her right there. He cursed under his breath and sighed, debating on what to do.

***

“Ooo yes Goku..” Bulma moaned softly, her delicate nails digging into Goku's broad back as he moved hard and fast above her. His hands slid over her sweat slicked stomach up to squeeze her luscious breasts. Her mouth went wide and he pumped harder deep inside her, hearing her loud cries of pleasure. “Oh Kami, yes!” Bulma cried out. “More!…more!” She arched her back completely, crying out in orgasmic pleasure and at the same time, pulled Goku over the edge with her. Her walls clenched around his hard member and his hot seed shot inside her. Goku lay flat on top of her as he stopped, feeling her hands slide slowly up and down his back and then suddenly stop. He felt her stiffen beneath him and he looked at her. She was staring in the direction of the door and he didn't even have to look to see who it was.

“Hey Vegeta..” Goku laughed nervously.

“Don't hey Vegeta me Kakerot, I'm absolutely repulsed…” Vegeta spat in there direction.

“Vegeta you're just mad that I'm letting Goku fulfill my needs because you can't…” Bulma added haughtily and Vegeta's mouth worked angrily as he tried to find the right quip.

“Vegeta can't fulfill your needs?” Goku asked a bit confused. “But you're so easy to please…you're just…easy…” Goku had an idiotic grin on his face. Bulma looked offended and Vegeta was trying to keep his face straight as he contained his laughter.

“That's right Kakerot, she's easy, and that's not my style.” He turned and started to walk away when Bulma called to him.

“Don't go…” She pleaded, begging with her eyes as he turned to glare at her.

“I'd rather sleep on the couch than stare at you two together…” Vegeta grunted and turned away again, disappearing down the stairs.

***

Tossing and turning, Vegeta frowned. He couldn't find a comfortable position on the couch, and he could still hear Bulma's moans, echoing in his head. The thought of Goku's words flowed through his mind and he chuckled.

“Yup, easy…” Vegeta was only able to control his laughter as he shook his head. He heard someone walking across the floor and immediately stood. He found himself staring at a nude Bulma, unable to stop his eyes from sliding over her many curves. “Like what you see?” She smirked asking sensually. Vegeta controlled his expression, crossing his arms.

“I have no interest in what you have to give woman…” Vegeta smirked and Bulma walked around the couch, pressing her body up against his.

“Mmm…that so?” She whispered, capturing his lips with hers, somewhat surprised that he responded by sliding his tongue into her mouth, caressing hers with his. She moaned into his mouth as his hands slid down her body, finding her warm wetness He didn't hesitate as he pushed 3 fingers inside her, wiggling them around a bit. Bulma broke the kiss, arching her back, crying out, eyes squeezed shut.

“Yeah, that's so…” Vegeta pulled his fingers out, stepping back.

“You unimaginable bastard!” Bulma screamed. “How could you…!” She began but moaned, watching the Saiyan no ouji put his fingers into his mouth, sucking slowly, his eyes filled with lust as they traveled from her breasts to her stomach, then finally her soft blue curls. Pulling his fingers back out of his mouth, he continued staring down on her body, and then looked up at her face, licking his lips seductively. He pointed to the couch and Bulma obeyed, laying down slowly. The mighty Prince straddled the aqua hair Goddess's waist, running his hands slowly down her body, leaning down and kissing one of her round luscious breasts. Bulma gasped and her eyes slid shut as she felt Vegeta's hands work their magic over her smooth pale flesh. Vegeta got up and stood next the couch, getting a cold glare from Bulma.

“Be patient woman, I'm only undressing, unless you don't want me to…” He smirked as she quickly shook her head. “Then quit being paranoid…” He slid his boxers off and straddled her waist once again sliding himself slowly inside her, smiling as her mouth went wide in a cry of pleasure. He began pumping inside of her, hard and fast, hardly holding back. Bulma arched her back completely, so badly she was nearly sitting up, drawing blood from Vegeta's back as her nails scraped down his skin. Vegeta grunted, sinking his teeth into her left nipple, caressing her other breast relentlessly. Her eyes squeezed shut and she screamed out his name, begging him to let go completely. The Saiyan no ouji was more than happy to comply, smirking as his power level rose slowly, his hair flashing to a brilliant gold. His aura flashed around both of them and Bulma screamed out, feeling Vegeta get bigger deep within her, pushing her over the edge. Her mouth went wide in an orgasm and her body trembled. Vegeta slowly stopped after a moment, watching Bulma lay flat again and got up.

“Mmm, that felt good…what do you think Vegeta?” Bulma licked her lips giggling, looking up at him as he pulled his boxers back on.

“Yup, you're definitely easy…” He smirked and walked away, leaving Bulma pissed off, her mouth agape.

Back