Sexual Frustration - Written by Amber

Vegeta frowned as he stared into a rippling reflection of himself. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth steadily in thick heavy beads down into the rippling surface. Vegeta stomped his foot into the reddened puddle, splashing water everywhere. Wiping his face with his now wet white Saiyan gloves, Vegeta continued down the sidewalk to Capsule Corp. It had started raining halfway through his training, which was perfectly fine with him. Vegeta enjoyed a good rain. In fact, raining was Vegeta' favorite type of whether.

“Not even rain can cheer me up now.” Vegeta mumbled, peeling off a shredded piece of his blue spandex training clothes that was flapping freely. “That woman is so damn annoying sometimes. Sure, I could over power her, but that means I'd have to hurt her.” He sighed, a growl pulling from his lips. “She knows I won't amount to that.” He rolled his eyes, heaving another sigh. How could that woman refuse to have sex with me? It's been 11 hours! ELEVEN HOURS! He growled in frustration. He clenched his fists at his sides as he walked, the effort not to blow something up showing plain on his angered face. I'll show that woman! Deny me pleasure for 11 hours straight, it's unheard of! His usual cocky smirk curled across his face as he got a devious plan. I can pretend not to want sex, then she'll think she's pushed me too far and beg me to take her. His low arrogant laugh chilled the souls of the people that walked by him hurriedly. Tonight, victory will be mine! He laughed abruptly, the laughter sending undreamed nightmares into the dark of the cold weary night. Cold, gleaming obsidian eyes traveled up the sidewalk to the door of Capsule Corp. You are mine you aqua hair Goddess.

***

Bulma hummed softly as she poured the rest of the contents from the can into the pot she was stirring. Her body felt refreshed but ached at the same time from the previous morning's activities. When Vegeta had wanted more `loving' 2 hours later, Bulma had to regretfully refuse on the side that she ached. Having his full hard manhood inside her again would be too much after all they had done. When she had told him no and went to take her shower she felt sort of guilty at his rejected expression. After thinking it through she had decided to give him what he wanted if they set up some boundaries so she didn't get hurt.

“He just had to go and leave while I was in the shower.” Bulma heaved a weary sigh as she shook her head. Vegeta had left a note on the bed telling her that he had left to go train for the day. She could tell he wasn't happy with her. Now he has me feeling all guilty, he knows he affects me that way. She frowned, wishing he were there to talk to her, she missed his voice already, though it had only been about 10 or 11 hours since she had seen him. Well, if he wants sex he'll have to ask for it again, I'm not going to bring it up and admit I feel guilty about it. She nodded and a smile formed on her face adding a gleam to her beautiful blue eyes. Testing the contents of the pot her smile widened, obviously pleased with herself and her cooking. Since my parents are gone for 4 more days me and Vegeta have plenty of time to play.

***

“Woman!” Vegeta's addictive voice growled through the house.

“In the kitchen Vegeta, and you know I have a name, you damn well better use it!” She bellowed back.

“Don't take that tone with me woman, you might regret it later.” Vegeta walked into the kitchen and smiled as he noticed that her back was to him while she cooked. His eyes traveled over her nicely formed backside. She was wearing an aqua blue tank top that fit tightly to her torso, with high cut Jean shorts that hugged her hips nicely. Vegeta licked his lips, admiring her beautiful body, knowing that she was his to touch and to taste. Taste those sweet lips against his while he ran his hands over her soft tender skin. Taste that soft tender skin in his mouth as he pumped deep inside her wetness. The thought of his throbbing member deep inside her body made Vegeta hard and he had to take a deep breath. Damn that woman, she had to deny me sex earlier! Doesn't she know the absence of having her touch me is driving me mad! He slid his arms around her waist, holding her tight.

“Well I'm happy to see you too.” Bulma smiled and pushed her butt back against his groin. He grunted as he leaned down to nuzzle her neck, kissing her soft tender skin. She could feel his manhood press hard and eager against her butt and she had to swallow the moan that threatened to spill from her lips.

Vegeta grunted and kissed her neck, mumbling “What are you cooking woman?” He gripped the strap to her tank top with his teeth and tugged playfully on it.

Bulma giggled and snuggled her back against him, whispering “I'm sure you have eyes of your own...what does it look like?” Vegeta growled low against her neck, sending a shiver crawling down her spine. “Do not get smart with me woman,” His voice growled, his warm breath against her skin sending more shivers down her body. “I promise you, you will regret it.” He slid his lips up her neck and pressed them gently to her ear and whispered, “Now, tell me what you're cooking before I lose my patience with you.” He flicked his tongue out, catching the sensitive spot behind her ear. She moaned softly and it took all the will she had to frown and act angry, well some of it was acting.

“Look for yourself, you damn arrogant bastard!” She spat angrily, whirling around to face the Prince. Vegeta stepped back and clenched his fists at his sides.

“You're truly trying my patience woman, you do not! Want to do that!” He said dangerously.

“Go play your high and mighty shit with someone else, because it's not working on me!” She turned back around, going back to her cooking. Vegeta's mouth worked furiously, wanting to say something, but couldn't think of anything to shoot back at her. He finally slammed the side of his fist against the wall, putting a whole straight through to the other side. Bulma nearly jumped out of her skin and screamed, turning around, eyes wide with surprise. She just stared at the damage he had done, mouth agape. Vegeta smirked triumphantly and walked out of the room, arms crossed over his chest, going to take a shower.

***

Vegeta had decided against a cold shower and turned the water on. He had to peel the shredded spandex from his skin because it was soaked with blood and clung mercilessly to his tan skin. After discarding the now useless piece of spandex, Vegeta slid into the shower, hissing under his breath as the hot water beat against his skin, sending stinging sensations through his body with every bead that washed over his wounds. Letting his breath out slowly, Vegeta placed his hands against the hazed glass of the shower walls, closing his eyes. By the time any of the water hit the floor of the shower the beads were tinted red with his blood. Curse that woman! I swear she gets more arrogant by the day! She is picking up on a lot of bad habits, and that is not a good thing! Maybe I should teach her a lesson? A wicked grin curled across his face and he nodded, keeping his eyes closed. That's what I'll do, I'll teach her a lesson! But Goddess she is so annoying!

Letting the water beat against his skin, Vegeta growled “That woman gets on my nerves! She is so damn annoying!” His voice echoed through the bathroom.

“Funny,” Came a soft voice. “I could say the exact same thing about you.” Vegeta whirled around to find the shower door open with Bulma standing there in a short fluffy white towel. Bulma let the towel slide down her body, exposing it inch by inch. First exposing her round luscious breasts, followed by the perfect curves of her ribcage and stomach to lead down to the soft blue curls of her womanhood, finally sliding down her perfectly sculpted slender legs. It was all Vegeta could do was to keep the desire he held for her beautiful body out of his eyes.

“Woman, I'm taking a shower at the moment, you'll just have to wait until I'm done if you want any sex.” He turned around, putting his back to her and stiffened with surprised to hear laughter.

“I'm going to take a shower, whoever said anything about wanting to have sex with you?” She said coldly, stepping into the shower and closing her eyes as the water washed over her body in brilliant clear streams. Vegeta's eyes widened with shock and his mouth hung agape as he tried to make sense of what she had just said. He just stood there, staring at the wall but too confused to focus on it as a bunch of non-sense flowed through his mind. None of his thoughts made sense. Finally he took all the scattered thoughts and threw them away, sticking to what he knew best.

“Woman,” He turned around and glared daggers at her. “I don't want you in here with me, now get out.” Vegeta said firmly and nodded. Bulma only giggled, stepping on his pride further.

“I think your body disagrees with you…” She smiled wide, her eyes traveling down his well muscled chest and his washboard abs to the hard length of flesh that gave her so much pleasure. Bulma's eyes flicked back to his face and to her surprise, found him blushing. Vegeta couldn't think of anything fast enough, which only gave Bulma fuel to laugh more. He heaved an irritated sigh and grabbed the towel she had dropped on the ground earlier, stepping out of the shower and wrapping it around his waist, just barely able to tie a knot.

“I'm going to bed woman, try not to stay in the shower too long…” He grunted and reached for the door.

“Why? Can't stand not having me in your bed too long?” She grinned evilly, closing the shower door and running her fingers through her wet aqua hair.

It was Vegeta's turn to laugh. “No, I just want the sounds of the shower running keeping me awake.” With that he left, laughing cruelly. Bulma growled, irritated.

“That little bastard, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind when I'm done…” She muttered, soap suds sliding down her ivory skin to wash down the drain. Sighing she rinsed away the rest of the soap she had rubbed on her body and turned the water off, stepping out of the shower. OH great! That was the only towel! She could feel the heat flush up in her cheeks as she thought of walking out in the bedroom nude. Boy Vegeta would have a field day with that one! She rolled her eyes and bit on her thumb thoughtfully, trying to figure out how to deal with the situation. Well maybe he's already asleep? It was wistful thinking and she knew it, she would just have to deal with the embarrassment. Taking a deep breath she slowly cracked the door open, peeking into the bedroom. Her eyes traveled along the thin strip of light the crack created from the light of the bathroom that spilt across the bed. She could see the line of Vegeta's body under the covers and it caused heat to rise in her stomach. The light spilt softly over the arm that lay atop the covers as he slept. Bulma let out a relieved sigh, slowly tip toeing out of the bathroom to the dresser. She slowly opened her top drawer, pulling out a random pair of underwear and a night gown. She pulled both items of clothing on and turned around, screaming in surprise. Vegeta smirked, sitting up in the bed, his dark intense obsidian eyes watching her every movement. He let the raw desire for her, fill his eyes and Bulma swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. Bulma slowly walked up to him, willing the embarrassment to disappear and leaned down, kissing his lips slowly. Vegeta kissed back tenderly, causing Bulma to assume he wanted to have sex. As she gripped the front of his boxers he pushed her hands away smirking.

“Woman, don't touch anything below my waist.” His arrogant voice made things low in her body tight.

“If you don't want me to touch you, then why are you up?” She glared, thinking she had him caught.

Vegeta smirked wider, pushing her aside and stood up saying “I'm thirsty, I want to get a drink, that a crime woman?” He could see her embarrassment and his laughter rang in her ears as he walked towards the door.

“You are such an arrogant little bastard! You are a low down, good for nothing, weak Saiyan!” Her voice bellowed through the whole house and Vegeta stopped dead in his tracks, anger seeping through his body, spreading like a rapid fire, molten liquid through his veins. He turned around slowly, each movement seemed painful and stiff.

“What…did…you…just…say?” His words were threaded with anger and his eyes gleamed dangerously. Bulma took a step back, realizing what she had just done.

“I didn't m-mean it Vegeta…I k-know you're not weak…” She swallowed hard and took another step back, the back of her knees hitting the edge of the bed.

“DO YOU!?” He screamed, the heat of anger in his voice lashing at Bulma. Bulma's instinct took over as she took a deep breath, stepping forward, defiantly.

“Look here you over grown ape!” She squeezed out. “You don't own the whole fucking world you know, SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!” She panted, staring into his enraged eyes. Striding forward he gripped her shoulders tight enough to bruise the skin at his touch. Bulma winced, but refused to cry out so Vegeta threw her back onto the bed, kneeling over her instantly, pinning her hands down to the bed by the wrist.

“Admit defeat…and I'll go easy on you…” Vegeta growled primitively, lowering his face so it was inches from hers. She glared up at him, refusing to give up and shook her head violently. That was all it took, Vegeta forced her hands above her head against the bed and pinned her wrists down, using one hand. He pressed his lips hard to hers, in a fierce bruising kiss. Bulma responded, opening her mouth to him and lifted her head into the kiss, pressing their lips harder together. Vegeta's free hand worked its way down the side of her body to grip a handful of her silk gown, yanking it hard enough to tear it off of her body. Bulma moaned deep in her throat, thrusting her hips upwards so her groin shoved against his. He grunted and slid his hand into her underwear, mercilessly thrusting 3 of his fingers into her tight sopping wetness. Bulma broke the kiss, arching her back violently in pleasure as her pleasured scream bellowed through the house. He squeezed her wrists so they ground against each other, thrusting his fingers in and out of her at a fast furious pace. She couldn't take it, she was already going to climax as she threw her head back, screaming out his name. His mouth worked its magic as he flicked his tongue out, just barely caressing her nipple with the tip of it. He took her nipple into his mouth, rolling the hardened nub between his teeth. Vegeta could feel her tension building inside her, smirking to himself as he pulled his fingers out just at the right time to deny her, her climax. She cried out in frustration, glaring up at him but it was funny with all the pleasure formed in her face.

“You f-fucking bastard…” She panted, still glaring up at him.

“Not quite, I haven't gotten to that part yet.” He smirked in triumph as she blushed, a moan spilling from her lips. He let go of her wrists, sliding down her body to lick her inner thigh teasingly slow.

“Vegeta!” She cried out, shivering under his tongue's touch. “STOP TEASING ME DAMN IT!” Vegeta only laughed low, licking up her other inner thigh. She squirmed, pushing her lower body more towards his face, willing him to go closer but he pulled back.

“Woman, be patient or you won't get your climax.” He smirked as she pouted, her face begging him to continue. His tongue slid over her clit, pulling a pleasured cry from Bulma. She squirmed, making pleasured sounds as his tongue played over the sensitive spot.

“V-Vegeta please…” Bulma whimpered. Vegeta smiled, figuring he could torture her more a bit later and slid his tongue into her entrance, swirling it around slowly. Bulma arched her back so badly she was sitting up with her eyes rolled back into her head as she cried out. Sweat already beaded her forehead as she panted, laying flat on the bed again as he pulled his tongue back out, taking in the sweet taste of her. Sliding his tongue back inside of her he began poking it in and out of her at as fast a pace he could manage. She thrashed, twisting the bed covers in her grip as she squeezed her eyes shut in overwhelming pleasure. Vegeta's hands worked along her sides and waist as his tongue played deep inside her, pushing her even higher towards her climax. She wrapped her legs around his neck, forcing his face into her wetness and he smirked against her, continuing the dance with his tongue.

“Oh Goddess V-Vegeta,” Bulma swallowed hard, ready to hit her climax. “It feels so….good.” She shivered violently and once again as she was going to reach her climax Vegeta pulled his tongue out and removed her legs from around his neck. He smirked up at her as she screamed her frustration. Bulma had finally had enough, she got on her hands and knees, forcing Vegeta to lay down, ripping his boxers off impatiently. She dropped herself on his hardened member, causing both parties to cry out in extreme pleasure. She moved furiously, sweat dripping from her face to his as she trapped his lips in another fierce kiss. His arms slid around her, holding her body tight to his as their hips worked in a synchronized rhythm. Her body was on fire, like heat that belonged to her, feeling his hard length inside her. Vegeta rolled over breaking the kiss so he got to take the dominant position and Bulma didn't fight him. He thrust hard and deep inside her, pulling out slowly and repeating the process. Bulma reached around frantically and her hand met a pillow. She grabbed it and pressed it to her face to muffle her pleasured screams. Vegeta took the pillow roughly away from her, throwing it carelessly somewhere.

“Don't do that woman.” Vegeta said breathlessly as he worked them both towards their climaxes.

“W-Why?” She questioned, barely able to speak.

“Because,” He grunted as a moan fell from his lips. “I'd love watching the pleasure f-flow across your face when we're making love…having sex…whatever y-you want to call it.” He felt her walls tighten around his manhood as she hit her orgasm, her nails drawing blood from his back as they scraped down his skin, reopening a few wounds. Vegeta was too lost to even notice as he hit his own orgasm, spilling his warm fluids deep into her body. Vegeta collapsed on top of her, making sure to keep his forearms at her sides on the bed, not giving her his full weight. They lay panting together, breathless in the afterglow of the physical act of love.

“Mmm, that felt so good…” Bulma whispered, biting gently on his ear. “Though I would like to know why you were so rough in the beginning?” She questioned slowly, her heart pounding in her ears, giving her little room to think.

“I was frustrated.” He said shortly.

“Frustrated how?” She questioned again, this time a bit amused.

“Woman, quit asking me questions, you enjoyed it didn't you?” He growled against her chest, biting down on one of her nipples.

She moaned loudly and nodded frantically replying “Oh dear Goddess did I….I did so much!” Vegeta slowly pulled himself out of her, laying next to her, his chest rising and falling with his breath. Turning on his side, he did the same to Bulma so that he could spoon her and wrapped his arms tight around her, letting sleep pull him under as he held the woman he loved in his arms.

“I love you Vegeta..” She whispered softly, thinking Vegeta had already fallen asleep. “My love..” Bulma grinned. “We have got to do this more often.

“Don't get used to it woman, you won't get it whenever you want.” He mumbled against her hair and finally fell asleep. All Bulma could do was giggled and grin evilly.

“Oh I think I will…” She had already figured out what he had meant by frustrated. “Sexual frustration is a killer…” She smiled pleased with herself and fell asleep.

Back