Puk'emon

Act Three
Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

(near the dock, Nappa is swimming in an inflatable kiddie pool. Charmander is petting it's head and muttering angrily to herself. Usagi and Crash Raptor have just appeared on the scene, Ascott shows up a few minutes later)

(Yajirobi falls out of the sky and squishes Ascott)

Ascott and Usagi-(facefault)

(Ascott and Charmander look at Usagi strangely)

(Usagi and crew have no time to speculate, Wing Zero is crawling through the streets of Townsville)

(Shhhooom "Bubbles" arrives on the scene)

(Charmander jumps up and pulls off "Bubbles"' wig)

(Wing Zero is crawling along with Ichiban on top. The members of her bikini squad have added army helmets and uzi's to their uniforms)

(Charmander is cut off as footage of the same nine scouts race through the streets of Townsville about twenty times)

(A rose flies out of no where, knocking the megaphone out of Ichiban's grip)

(A speed boat zooms into view, and two figures in Team Rocket uniforms flip off the boat and onto the dock. The third seems to be piloting the boat rather erratically)

(scene flashes to little sasami wearing a dress made of electrical tape and bailing wire while flashing her many gold teeth at the crowd)

(scene changes again, now little Sasami's butt is stuck in a lawn chair with a blown out bottom, an empty box of snacky cakes at her feet)

(scene changes once again but now little Sasami has abnormally large teeth)

(Everybody's crying at this point, even Sephiroth)

(All this time nobody has been watching Pinky, who, having the IQ of an eggplant, has been squirting antibacterial soap onto the saibamen. Causing one to mutate into 'dum dum dum' Him)

It's "Bubbles"! And "Blossom" and "Buttercup"! Actually it's Vash in a costume with two sock puppets, this is a low budget picture.

(A mysterious hand pops out of the water and gives Him a 50 gadjillion jolt reminder of his part in the great circle of life)

(The explosion rocks Townsville and "just happens" to blast Ichiban and Team Rocket right out of the city)

(Charmander turns toward Usagi, her face shining with..large....black......welts??)

(Usagi says nothing as she is puking into the surf. Ascott pulls a remote out of his sleeve and quickly pushes the big red button. A large hammer slams down out of no where and squashes something that screams loudly)

(Charmander and Ascott look at each other)

(Ascott pushes the little blue button next to the red one and the hammer flies down and crushes Batman and Robin)

(Usagi looks worse and goes for another ride on the porceline bus)

written by Ichiban Saiyan