Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Puk'emon

Puk'emon

Explanation: Some things are way more funny, when you change a little part. Take peanut butter. By itself, it's the handy-dandy peanutty spread that goes with anything, except tuna, but when you put jelly in the same jar it's a laugh riot! Ok maybe not, but ya'll see what I'm trying to say, neh?

Putting that theory into effect,I've mixed all the jelly in the house into a giant tub o' peanut butter! I've also changed all the characters in the Pok'emon episode with the giant Tentacruel,(no, I don't know the name, it's the one where Misty gets Horsea), into other anime characters. Now a couple are members of Animoon and not techinically anime, but you'll get over it.

My wonderful cast! Everyone applaud! Thank you, thank you, it's much appreciated. To keep things from getting too confusing, I've gone ahead and switched all the names around as well. I've tried it the other way, but when you say "Ash" then describe Usagi, you get people going, "hey, what's up with that".

It's another beeeeeuutiful day! Our heros have just entered Townsville, a seaside resort town.

Uh-oh! There goes the ferry, what will our heroes do?

Another typical day in the life of a pok'emon trainer, how will everyone's favorite meatball-head overcome this challenge? Read the damn story, lazy ass!!

(in the water a Nappa floats pathetically)

(Nappa has passed out due to shock and blood loss, Ascott goes into town to rent a crane. While he's gone a boat explodes off shore)

(Charmander wastes no time, calling out Batman and Robin)

(The two poke'mon fly out over the water and scoop up all the injured people, dropping them in a boat that Usagi borrowed)

(Charmander and Usagi exchange glances),

(Charmander and Usagi exchange glances),

(In the backround, Ascott drives the crane right off the dock)

written by Ichiban Saiyan