Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Face Your Fears II Prologue

Rating: PG 13
Author's Notes: Hey everyone! This is a sequel to my fic, "Face Your Fears". I introduced the character Sailor Apollo/Taiyo Aurora in that. I delve a little further into Aurora's past as a Princess during the Silver Millennium... Hence, the alternate universe thing going on. Some people might seem a bit out of character, but apparently that's a trademark of mine. *shrugs* Anyhoo, enjoy and please review! ^_^
Disclaimers: Taiyo Aurora/Sailor Apollo is my creation.
************

Princess Aurora of Apollo ran out to the rose garden in search of Princess Michiru. "Michi!" she called.

Aurora was in love with Michiru. The two had been together since the day Aurora arrived to train as a guardian of the Queen and the Moon and her daughter. Aurora stopped short when she heard giggling. Peering around a corner, she saw Michiru with the Princess of Uranus, Haruka.

"Iie..." Aurora sat heartbroken, thinking of Michiru when a voice broke her from her reverie.

"Aurora, daijobu?" Princess Serenity asked. Her friend wasn't at the palace for tea as she usually was. Serenity gasped as Aurora looked up at her. Gone was the ever happy face of the Princess of Apollo.

"Princess..." Serenity knelt next to her friend. "Serenity, forgive my impertinant question, demo... how did you know you were in love with Endymion?"

The young girl smiled. "Remember that day he and his mother arrived last year?" Aurora nodded. "It was the first time I ever saw him. He was so kind to me. Our mothers saw it right away. Endymion is so easy to get along with and he doesn't make a big deal of my faults. In fact, he praises all my strengths."

Aurora smiled back. "I wish I could be more like you, Sere."

"But why, Aurora?" Serenity asked in confusion. "You're beautiful, you're smart, you're loved by so many! And I don't mean by just the Senshi, the whole kingdom loves you."

"Except the one I love..."

"Nani? Who do you love?" Serenity blushed. "Sumimasen, that was personal questions."

Aurora giggled. "No need to apologize, Princess. I asked you one a few minutes ago." Aurora took a deep breath. "I'm in love with Michiru."

"The Princess of Neptune? That's wonderful, Aurora..." Serenity trailed off. "Oh Kami, then you know that Michiru is betrothed to Haruka!"

Aurora nodded. "Hai... and I don't believe I'll ever fall in love again."

Part 1
Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction