prepares this for those sisters and brothers that would like to visit but fear
doing the wrong thing as each home is different in its way of doing things. This
would be an extension of the rules, NOT a replacement for the rules, sooooooooo
please sisters and brothers, read the Slave Rules first!
1. All Masters and Mistresses must be asked before Pming, but any can PM galah at any time, any place without prior permission; she would be only to glad to help you any way she can. Most trainers and other slaves will accept Pm’s.
2. Gorean Shores does not use bota's at all. All kalana is in bottles and served at the feet of the Master/Mistress and serve chilled unless told otherwise; paga is served warm/hot in three footed bowls unless told otherwise. Cold paga, ale and mead are all in the cold room in big vats or casks, so take the vessel (three footed bowl/tankard/horn) and fill it in the cold room; no bottles for these items.
3. The locked money box to drop coins is at the dais where the Captains sit; many a time this one has seen visiting slaves looking about, not sure where to take the coin placed upon their tongue.
4. All trained visiting slaves are expected to offer service after greeting, hence the reason for this page. Only those that are not trained are allowed to observe quietly. A slave may offer service to one they observe needing service or if not sure, a simple "may this one serve any?" will suffice.
5. The use of the old A/all or U/us, etc... is no longer necessary. The respect is shown with the Master/Mistress capped and the Name capped of all Free Persons. Free Persons departing should always be "wished" well, not told to "be well". An example: "This girl wishes all well".
6. Although Gorean Shores is a capture zone, all collared slaves are protected by the collar they wear. All un-collared slaves may beg a Captain for protection while they observe and learn as to not be forced-collared for a specific time limit set by the Captain. This is now extended to any Pledged Patron can place an un-collared slave in an O or observation collar, that is good for 2 hands (weeks).
7. In Gorean Shores, one only kisses below the rim of the vessel to ensure the safety of the Masters, one don't taste the drink unless a Master orders one to do so.
8. Gorean Shores does not use the supposed "old gorean language" like "jashi or niden" as that is not from the John Norman books.... but gorean words from the books are encouraged, such as these for example:
ahn = Gorean hour
ehn = Gorean minute
ihn = Gorean second
kef = the letter "k" in Gorean alphabet, the first letter in "kajira" and the most common brand placed on slaves
blackwine = coffee, served with red/yellow sugars and/or bosk milk in clay mugs
bond-maid = the term used for female slaves in Torvaldsland
thrall = term for a male slave in Torvaldsland
bosk = shaggy animal similar to a cow on Earth (meat prepared and eaten very similar to Earth)
camisk = poncho-like slave garment about 18 inches wide tied at the waist
kalana = a type of tree in Gor with strong yellow wood....or can refer to the drink of the kalana fruit which can make a very dry red wine which is normally served chilled (There is NO white kalana wine served in Gorean Shores)
kal-da = kalana wine mixed with fruit juices to dilute it and strong spices served steaming hot
paga = a grain-based distilled hard liquor akin to whiskey, most often served hot
9. Above all else, RESPECT always!!! If you can't remember who you are and what is your purpose, then read this, learn this, and don't forget this:
He is Master, this girl is slave
He is Owner, this girl is owned
He is to command, this girl obeys
He is to be pleased, this girl is to please
Why is this?
Because He is Master, this girl is slave
|HOME||ABOUT GOREAN SHORES||HISTORY of GOREAN SHORES||COUNCIL of CAPTAINS|
|ROOM'S RULES||PROTOCOLS||KILL/CAPTURE RULES|
|PREVIOUS DECISIONS||RECENT DECISIONS|
|PATRONS of GOREAN SHORES||KAJIRAE of GOREAN SHORES||MENU OFFERED||ROOMS of GOREAN SHORES|
|MANUAL - FREE||ADVICE - MASTERS||ADVICE - FREE WOMEN||CASTES|
|LANGUAGE||MONEY-TIME-MEASUREMENT||GOREAN WEAPONS||GOREAN ARMOUR|
|GOREAN SHIPS||LOCATION - MAPS||COLLARING SLAVES||FEEDING SLAVES|
|ANIMALS - PLANTS of GOR||FOODS & DRINKS of GOR||QUOTES - PORT KAR|
|MESSAGE BOARD||FESTIVALS||FORUMS & PROTOCOLS||BANNED PERSONS|
|KAJIRAE or SLAVES PAGES|
|SLAVE RULES||ADDITIONAL SLAVE RULES||QUICK SERVE NOTES||SERVING BASICS|
|SLAVE LITANY||BOOK SERVES SAMPLES||POSITIONS||SILKS TRAINING|
|SILKS & GARMENTS||THE JOY of SLAVERY||BOOK DANCES||ADVICE - VISITING SLAVES|
|PRINCESS PRINCIPLE||SLAVE NOTES - NEWS etc:||KAJIRAE PAGES|
|ENTER GOREAN SHORES|