TWO B'ELANNA DRABBLES

These were entered for the Daughter of the Empire drabble contest... no, they didn't place but here they are for your reading pleasure *g*

***

“P’TaQ,” B’Elanna growled, pacing the cargo bay. “Are you crazy, Chakotay?” she shouted. “What makes you think we won’t spend the rest of our days in the brig? We’d have stood a better chance if you’d not gone and ruined our only chance of escape.”

He waited for the outburst to die. “There’s an engine room needing your attention,” he finally told her. “Your choice.”

Her eyes sparked, the engineer inside her longing to get her hands on the new vessel’s core. “I’d have to wear the uniform?” she asked warily. He nodded.

She told him she’d think about it.

FIN

***

Nothing worse than a pregnant Klingon, Tom told himself for the seventh time that day. The next time the monthly mailbag went out he was definitely writing to his father-in-law for advice. Okay, so he might have had it worse but Tom was married to the only Klingon in the entire quadrant.

But he loved her. She was his Klingon and she was carrying his daughter. He would do anything for them.

He looked down at the plate in his hands. And if it meant replicating a plate of gagh on demand to satisfy her craving then so be it.

FIN

Back to the Voyager Fic Index