Gigi Sinclair

I Got You, Babe

Title: I Got You, Babe (A Voyager Filk)

Author: Gigi Sinclair

E-mail: gigitrek@gmail.com

Web site: https://www.angelfire.com/trek/gigislash

Archive: Ask first.

Fandom: Star Trek Voyager

Pairing: Paris/Kim

Rating: PG

Warnings: Beware of Sonny and Cher references. Otherwise safe to read.

Date: May 2003

Key: "…": Ensign Harry Kim *…*: Lieutenant Tom Paris

"They say I'm young and I don't see The problems of sleeping with an ex-Maquis"

*When it comes to the clarinet, I don't have much to say, But you're great if you fuck the way you play.*

"*Babe. I got you babe. I got you babe.*"

"Chakotay thinks you're a dumb ex-con. B'Elanna must know there's something going on."

*I don't care about you and Seven, I don't care about Libby or even…Kevin?*

"*Babe. I got you babe. I got you babe.*"

"I got you, to write me subroutines." *I got you, to help keep my nose clean.*

"And when I'm sad, you never fail."

*You're the best lay I've had since jail.*

"Don't let them say you're not Starfleet, Cause Tom, to me, you're really pretty neat."

*Then ignore your ex-Borg and ignore my wife, There's nothing to stop us screwing around for life.*

"*Babe. I got you babe. I got you babe.*"

*My friends say there's a stick up your ass.*

"My friends tell me you're lower-class."

*So we're decades from home, who gives a damn.*

"All I know, you're better than Neelix's roast lamb."

*I want you, even if it's not flagrant.*

"I'll love you, even back in the Alpha quadrant. I got you to keep me sane."

*I got you to take some of the blame (what? Harry?)

I got you, babe. (Harry?) I got you babe. I got you babe.*

Gigi Sinclair's Slash Emporium is maintained by Gigi. This is a nonprofit fan site. No copyright infringement is intended or should be inferred.