Yeah. You know you want it. 'Tis be the fan-fiction archieve and unfortunately it's rather..small. But I have high hopes and aspirations that it shall grow. If you'd like to contribute any of your work to be featured inside of -Too late now-, please write me up and send it right over. Here's some guide-lines you can follow to make it easier for you:
Homepage, if any
Brief description that will be used for a blerb.
Eh....Too many rules. But the real gist is to just gimme your name, mail address and the story. Onward! To the stories!
Dark side to HELL
- A fanfiction that's all dark and twisted. It features Duo after he has sunk into this depression over a flashback from the Maxwell Church burning. Course, Hilde's there to help in the end. I wrote this at like...2am with Heero keeping me up, so if it's hard to understand...well, too bad.
PG13(R)--content and that vomit word-- Completed July 22 2001.
Vagrant Story //
- Another point of view told by the character. This one is from Vagrant Story and the teller here is Sydney Losstarot. He's inside of the Snowflie forest awaiting for the hunter--Ashley Riot.
G Completed June 8th 2001
Final Fantasy VII //
-[ Madness ]-
- A short fan-fiction from FFVII. It is told from Sephiroths point of view inside of the ShinRa Mansion. You're seeing his thoughts as he reads and ultimately to when Cloud confronts him inside of the basement library.
Mild language. PG Completed June 7th 2001
- Fanfiction told through a very odd person indeed. My friend recently has gotten me into liking Vincent, and so this story is told through Lucrecia. It's still in the making, I'm afraid, so you will have to wait.
PG (so far) Started May 31st 2001
- The main character here is Aeris Gainsborough when she's on the alter right before her infamous death scene. You're shown her thoughts, and then how Cloud and the others react.
PG. Completed June 20.