Humpty Dumpty Racing
This site is a history of all work done to the AE86.
- What's this all about?
In 1984 Toyota released their last RWD Corolla model.
The GTS model came powered by a Twin-cam 16v 4AGE motor.
The car was purchased on November 22nd 2002 from a country boy in Sarasota who had received the vehicle from his aunt.
I traded the owner an 1988 Pontiac Bonneville and paid $700 extra to convince him to sell me the car, at first he was reluctant but the $700 extra cash appealed to him.
The car was red and was in an okay condition with 204k miles on the odometer.
Since then I have been modding this car to my specific tastes and preference.
- Goals for the AE86:
- Adjustable and excellent handling suspension.
- Lightly tuned and responsive high revving motor with good drivability.
- Clean and simple aesthetics.
- Most simple and efficient setup, wiring, and configuration possible.
- How To:
- Change Oil - 12/15/2005
- How to change your engine oil.
Cost - Total cost of all parts so far.
- Interior Removal - 6/14/2003
- Huge difference in acceleration. I can keep up with Marc's 2ZZ!
- Power Steering & A/C Removal - 4/19/2003
- Freed the engine to rev without parasitic drain.
- Junkyard Short-Ram Intake Filter - 3/17/2003
- Junkyard Datsun 280z, HP High Flow Filter, and duct tape.
- Tokico HP Dampers - 2/20/2003
- Worn out OEM dampers, worn out dampers no more.
- Contacting me:
For whatever reason you need to contact me, send your e-mail to here.
- Long and well established site and forum with hordes of technical information and a friendly community of 4AG enthusiasts.