Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Slip of the Click - a True Story

(Recap:  Party's Bar.  Due to contractual obligations, Makino is being forced to run the Smut Garden.  Ben is explaining why there is now a yaoi-plot thread in this particular spam-fic.)

Ben: The author thinks yaoi is funny.

Makino (raises one eyebrow): Really?  A person's sexual orientation is…funny?  That's a new one.

Ben: Yes.  Now you know what kind of mind we're dealing with.  (addresses the author) Ecchi.

Makino (suspiciously): This isn't fantasyland, is it?

Ben:  Nope, it's that part of the brain where the author keeps all the bad stuff that she doesn't want to acknowledge.

Makino: That means what exactly?

Ben:  All those romance novels,

[There were four!]

Ben:  porn movies,

[Youthful indiscretions!]

Ben:  and yaoi -

[ (tries to keep a straight face, but dissolves into giggles anyway): A horrible search engine accident!]

Ben:  Don't forget Amsterdam!

[(stops laughing and scowls):  Damn.  I knew that would come back and haunt me.]

Ben:  All those influences that she's seen, heard, or read are deposited here.

Makino:  Here?

(Ben nods.)

Makino:  And I can't escape.

(Ben nods)

Makino:  So I'm in a little Smut Garden of her diabolical design?

(Ben nods.)

Trailer:  Will Makino ever escape the author's Smut garden?  Does she even want to?  Where are the rest of the pirates?  Is everything tainted by the author's youthful indiscretions?  Does anyone care?

next
smut
home

===============
Terms Explained:
The youthful indiscretions sited in this chapter - What can be said?  The author has sown oats far and wide.  Metaphorically that is.