Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

An Anti-climax

Utena (hands the sword back to Anthy): Good.  Akio turned up.  We're finished.  Now I can go study.

Shanks (pouting): And I was looking forward to cutting the clothes off a lesbian.

Utena (turns on Shanks, grabbing him by the shirt and bringing him down to her face level): I'm not a lesbian!

Shanks (sincerely surprised): You're not?

Anthy (taken outback): You're not?

Sanji (disappointed): You're not?

Utena (lets Shanks go):  No!

Sanji (curious): Why not?  If I were a girl, I'd be a lesbian.

Utena:  Because I'm a prince!

Anthy: That's right.  MY prince. (glares at everyone to dare and disagree with her.)

Miki: I thought you said you were looking for a prince.

Utena: I'm doing that too.

Vivi:  So let me get this straight.  You're a man who's trapped in a girl's body, but who actually likes men? 

Zoro: That makes her a homosexual in a women's body.

Luffy:  I saw that on Springer.

Utena (seriously pissed):  That's not how it is at all!

Anthy:  Sounds about right.  It certainly explains why she likes my brother.

Akio: Anthy!  And wait just a minute, Utena.  The ONLY prince here is me.  Got that?

(A small vein pops up on Sanji's forehead.)

Utena: Got the gonads to say that down here?

Akio: Hell yeah!

(Akio transports himself via fire and strawberry to the dueling arena.  He materializes in front of Utena.)

Utena: Being a prince isn't a gender specific role anymore, Akio, and I'm out to prove it.

(Sanji's one visible pupil begins to grow smaller and smaller.)

Akio: Bloody hell it isn't!  No one wants to see the princess riding off with some butch girl - Utena: The Movie proved
that.

(The small vein in Sanji gets bigger.)

Luffy: Sanji, you okay there, guy?

Utena: I swear to God if you bring up that movie ever again -

Akio: You'll what?  Turn into a car and try and impale me?  Is that what a prince usually does to save the princess?

(The end of Sanji's cigarette flares dangerously.)

Utena: That's IT!  (turning to Anthy)  Choose.  Me or him.

Akio: She can't choose - she's the frickin' Rose Bride.

Utena: Anthy - pick your prince.  Now!

Anthy (in monotone and unconcerned): Please stop fighting, my princes.

Akio, Utena, and Sanji: PRINCES?

(Suddenly the lights go out - Dramatically!)

====================

Random Quote Analysis:
One good thing about hell at least is you can probably pee wherever you want to. - Jack Handey

Sanji (disgusted): That's a lovely thought. 
(Due to the inflammatory comment Sanji made in the last RQA, the two clones ignore the quote.)
Zoro: What would being naked prove?
Sanji: Skeletal structure, musculature…so on.  Differences will be evidence that you aren't clones. (turns around) I won't look.  You two can compare without interference.
Kohza (gulps nervously.): I'm not sure I feel comfortable with this.


next
smut
home

===============
Terms Explained
Utena: The Movie only makes sense after six Tequila Sunrises.   But it's purty in any case.
Being a prince is not a gender specific role.
Utena is not a lesbian but she does have really bad taste in men.
Jerry rocks and rubbing Steve's head brings good luck.