Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Those Tricky Sneaky Universes

In the Vortex:
Sanji (glaring at Chopper): That was not fair.

(Chopper begins to sniffle.)

Vivi (worried): Oh no・lt;br>
Chopper: I was spammed!  (He bursts into tears.  Nami quickly gathers him in her arms and the two girls try and make their mascot feel better.)

Nami: Chopper, it's okay. (to Vivi) Could have been worse.  I didn't even have a cameo appearance. 

Vivi (looking at Shanks): I'm glad we didn't get to Part III of that universe・lt;br>
Luffy (also looks at Shanks): That was weird.  Don't you think, Dad?

Shanks (frantically): Not your dad!  Not anyone's dad!

Ben: I work with a boat-load of deadbeats...

Usopp (proudly): I keep getting vindicated by the universe over and over again.

Zoro (muttering): Stupid clone jokes.

Shanks: Clone jokes?  What about an entire universe mocking my physical disability?

(Sanji curses his ill luck.  He knows that series - and remembers how Return of the Jepi begins.)

Sanji: Thisclose to seeing Nami in a metal bikini.

Luffy: Where did Mihawk come from?

Ben (surprised): That's a very good question.

Nami: Mihawk was there before (turns to Sanji) and you still owe me!

Ben, Shanks, and Zoro: What goes on the alternate universe, stays in the alternate universe!

Zoro: And remember Smoker from the time before that?

Usopp (smugly): Which time?  I was cool in so many different universes・lt;br>
(Vivi turns white.  She's remembered the Pirate Fiction AU and all that she did・

Ben (musing scientifically): We know the universes erase our memories.  Perhaps they also use the information in our heads to fill in any gaps in history.

Usopp: Wait a sec.  So you're saying that if we think of somebody, they may appear in the next universe we're in?

Ben: Yup.

Luffy: I wonder who thought of Mihawk・lt;br>
(Most everyone looks at Zoro.)

Zoro: What?

Nami (grinning): Nothing.

Zoro: Shut up!

Sanji: Don't tell her to shut up, algae head!

(The Luffy Pirates devolve into confusion and bickering while Ben gives Shanks a 'look.')

Shanks (innocently): That Zoro lad must still be smarting from his defeat at Mihawk's hands.

Ben (darkly): Uh-huh.

Shanks: Ben, don't hold grudges.  It's not Mihawk's fault he was elected VP of the Tri-Pis and not you.

Ben (grumpily): I'm not discussing college.

(Usopp clears his mind of everything but - )

=========================
Random Quote Analysis
You wear sandals in the snow and your smile won't wash away・- Building a Mystery, Sarah Mac

Nojiko and Kohza: It's about Luffy!
[Excellent analysis, you two.  Nojiko, you're gone after this RQA.]
Nojiko (pouting): Why? I like this place.  Plenty of beer and the d馗or's homey too.
(Kohza looks around the redecorated RQA space in amazement - it still looks like a college boy's basement.  The fact a female would call it 'homey' boggles his mind.)
Nojiko: And if those are the quotes we have to analyze - well, we have it made.  Don't you think?
(She smiles at Kohza.  He is at a loss for words but nods wholeheartedly.)
[(darkly) That's why you're gone.]


next
smut
home

====================
Sometimes you gotta have exposition.  And yeah, the purple is annoying.  Deal.  It's the Smut Garden.