Ok, this is a page about me, so you can know who's page you're looking at. First of all, here are some pictures...
click on the thumbnails to see a drawing of my name, a drawing of my eyes & mouth, and a self-portrait photo - i'm in the process of making art pages to display my work, so click here to see what's up so far.
hmmmm.... what to say about myself? I guess I'll start with the basics: I am a Vis Arts media major at UCSD, with emphasis in Photography i think, although i want to go into graphic design. I am 19 years old, I was born here in San Diego, but pretty much grew up in Newport Beach. I have 3 little brothers, which seems like a lot but they're really cool most of the time. I am white, blonde, tall, blue eyes, Catholic, artistic, i dunno what else.
- My Likes:
- mostly listening too it although i have tried playing guitar
- doing art
- drawing, photography, painting, graphic design, collage, decoupage, sewing, you name it
- looking at art
- some of my favs are Picasso, Gerhard Richter, Steve McCurry
- hanging with good friends
- good food
- pasta, pizza, vegetarian food, chocolate, pie
- my old place of work The Pizza Bakery
- yummy food, good times
- shopping when i have money to spend
- i honestly dont know i would survive my life without a good relationship with God
- cool, unique people that make the world interesting and fun to live in
- Canyon Vista food
- nasty stuff
- shopping when i have no money to spend (usually)
- studying, homework, midterms, finals, class
- The Sunshine Store (evil, evil!!)
- uncool people
- closed-minded people, mean people, dishonest people
- emotional pain (the worst kind)
ummm what else? i was gonna try to say something about my personality, and i dont really like what i used to have here, and now i dont know what to say. well if you're reading this you probably know me already, and have your own view of me and perceptions about who i am. and if you dont know me i cant just tell you who i am, so there's really no point in trying. so i'm lee and this is my website, hope you like it!