1) Who so ever puts his feet on SHIRDI soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
2) The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of DWARAKAMAI.
3) I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
4) My tomb shall bless and look to the needs of my devotees.
5) I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
6) My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
7) I am ever living , to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
8) If you look to me, I look to you.
9) If you cast your burden on ME, I shall surely bear it.
10) If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11) There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
Back to main page
Saidarbar Canberra Newsletter
Details of Next Bhajan
SHREE SHIRDI SAI UTSAV 2001