- Never, ever, under any circumstance, attack or "flame" anyone. Ever. No
behavior is bad enough that warrants retaliation.
- Remain friendly and civil at all times. Be helpful when possible. Treat others
the way you would like to be treated.
- Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right. Forum officials reserve the
right to create the community we want to be a part of.
- Swearing, and use of slurs about race or sexual-orientation are prohibited.
Words that try to sneak around the swear filter are prohibited.
- Slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, abusive,
insulting, threatening, harassing or obnoxious comments are not appropriate in
- Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is prohibited.
- Any comment that calls for or encourages unlawful or illegal behavior or might
result in harm to others is prohibited.
- Please stay on topic. Rambling or off-topic topics may be deleted without
- Aggressive advertising is not allowed.
- If you wish to emphasize your point, use a bold font. Obnoxious use of
oversized fonts and headings will not allowed.
- If a user breaks any of these rules, they will generally get a warning.
Repeated offenses will result in temporary or permanent suspension of your
account. The forum moderators will use their best judgment in these cases.