- Pike season opening 2009.
- All my fishing colleagues go for it every year (they’re on the lake at 6am).
- I missed the day at least for a decade.
- I started late today (9:30am).
- At 11am I was planning to go home to cook for the kids.
- Last try on 10:56am, strike!
- Landed 11:01am.
- Pike (a Lady), 98cm, 6kg.
- Released 11:05am (needed some more minutes before she swam away).
- It was the record pike of the day (as far as I know).
- It’s my second biggest pike, missing my record of 1987 by 2cm.
Picture? Here (no more space on Angelfire):