Link by Link
These links are not comprehensive. If you know of a site not on this page, please share it with WernerScrews. Any information is welcome. Thank you.
- Legal Links
- After a year of silence, a new website is raging against the Werner machine. Holy Flying Monkeys provides an insider's view of a Werner driver. Designed by a new young gun: Larry. Read Larry's comic account of a trainer with bad anal hygiene.
- Fake CDL? Werner will hire anyone as long as they work cheap. Maybe Osama will apply!(Archive) Next: Werner has been certified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security! Werner will now work with government agencies. What happened before this? (Archive)
- This case is a watershed ruling against Werner Enterprises. Werner is now being held liable for their abuse of the QualComm. Also here.
- Special thanks to TurboTrucker in Google Groups for this info. Werner's recent SafeStat ranking.
- Monty Phipps was given a "AA" Screwing by Werner during Sept 11, 2001.
Werner's handling of the situation was typical.
His story was published by Richard Porter of the Texas Plainview Daily Herald.(Archive) Aftermath 6/26/04: First Settlement Reached
- The customer is always wrong! Last place in the March 2004 Online Customer Respect Study. Near the bottom in August 2003.
- In Google Groups, a trucker was hit by a Werner truck. Think Werner would let insurance take care of it? Think again. Werner refused to pay; ok, file the claim. Werner only understands lawsuits.
- Good Driver struggles in Werner's System. Little Pop thinks it's "easier to post a web site and provide information that is isolated and for the most part untrue for most drivers." The Pro-Werner site eagerly awaits positive comments!
- Nothing like balanced news reporting. What was the root cause of this accident?
- Think Werner is a single screw? Here's a long list of trucking companies to look at.
- WernerScrews discovered four Werner Truck Driver
deaths. James Underwood survived the Persian Gulf War, but not Werner Enterprises. Rick Darnall's last carrier was also Werner. Here are the last two driver deaths. Coincidence or is this a trend?
- C.L. celebrates diversity by having an all-white male Executive board. Werner's Way or else!!
- This site has a wealth of information on trucking and includes on-line polls. The Trucker's Report even has a poetry section! Cool!
- Daniel's site cuts deep! Trucking Solutions leaves no card unturned.
- Sick of being screwed? The Bad Business Bureau wants your report! Place Werner Enterprises in the Rip-Off Search box and view 14 complaints.
- The Schneider Days, the Brent Redmond Days, and the Werner Days. Richard Lorin shares his story. Trucking Homepage
- Usenet Posts. Break the Union: Join the scabs.
Is Werner number one?
Graduating? Here is a collection of posts
to ponder. The QualComm
Bugs...what's a few hundred miles
- Got some juicy inside information? Post at Internal Memos.
- Compare your salary to C.L.'s
- Discover how much Werner contributes to PACS
- Here are some reported OSHA Violations: Case
1 Fatality | Case
2 Accident Pending | Case
- Werner has many brothers. Here is a list of companies that share the
"Specialized Screw" method
- War Links! This site rocks the boat.
- Missing? Out of 500 corporations heralded as Information Week's I.T. innovators, Werner Enterprises was excluded.
- After two years, WernerScrews found a corporation lower than Werner. Makes you wonder what direction this country is going.
- Not all Werner's Screw. This German site is pretty funny.
Home | Technology | Ethic$ | Links | Post | My Story | WebLog