- German recruiting agent for shore based ("land side") maritime employment worldwide: Technical or Marine Superintendents, Fleet or Technical Managers, Brokers, Charterers, Marine Lawyers, Crew Management positions, jobs with Shipyards, etc. After registering you get the latest vacancies by email.
- International group of ship survey companies, including cargo and draft surveyors, with offices in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Finland, Greece, Italy, Panama, Russia, Spain, Sweden, USA, and Uruguay. Employs experienced Marine Engineers and Ship Masters. Go to "Contact" page to make inquiry.
- Antwerp (Belgium) based international maritime logistics employer with 53 own offices in Europe and Asia. Sea based onboard employment for Masters, Deck Officers, and (Chief) Engineers. Shore based jobs often require EU (European Union) work permit. Knowledge of French (Français) is an advantage. Use online application, separate form for onboard ship and ashore jobs.
- Website (internet) design for maritime companies:
- Medium sized ship owners
- Small maritime companies
- Shore based shipping job opportunities for experienced Masters and officers (deck & engine), like marine surveyors, shipping managers, technical and marine superintendents, lawyers etc. Use your own application form.
- Mostly UK land based job listings: Ship Managers, Operations Managers, Technical Managers, Superintendents, Marine Surveyors, etc. You can subscribe for free daily updated job listings by email.
- British-Swedish ship management company with over 90 vessels, based in Glasgow, employing experienced senior deck officers and Marine Engineers as land based Superintendents in UK and/or EU (European Union), occasionally also career opportunities for Naval Architects.
- International shore based career opportunities: Chartering Officers, Crewing Managers, Ship Managers, Technical Superintendents, etc.
- World wide land and ship board based marine job listings (mainly Europe and Asia): Marine Managers, Marine and Mechanical Engineers, Chief Engineers, Naval Architects, Safety Officers, Superintendents, Rig Mechanics, etc.
- Singaporean Marine Engineers employment database. Vacancies for ship yard workers & Machinists and ship management staff (office), use job search to find suitable vacancy.
- Specialist offshore related recruitment agency for the petrochemical and engineering (oil and gas) sector land based employment: Piping Supervisors and Engineers, Instrument and Mechanical Engineers, Welders, etc. Job listings mainly in Singapore and Asia Pacific region. Offices in Philippines, P.R.China, Singapore, and Australia.
- World-wide jobs in the dredging industry. Use your own or Don Pedro's application form.
- Petroleum and Chemical Engineering, Geoscience, and Medical jobs with Saudi Aramco. Only about 50% of international employees are Americans. First you submit your résumé with online form (no cover letter needed).
Then you fill in your application also online. After filling it in you print it out and send by "snail mail". Follow instructions on the website.