Catalpa Worms for
Catalpa worms are a good
catfish bait. I have caught catfish by
simply hooking the worm onto a hook, but
that doesn't work nearly as well
:: <- <-
- Purchase or
gather a couple dozen catalpa worms.
- Attach a #4 bronze hook to your
- Pinch the small black head off of
the catalpa worm.
- Grasp the worm between the thumb and
forefinger of your left hand.
- With your right hand place the bend
of the hook into the v shaped space
between the worms hind "feet".
- Push the hook into the worm turning
it inside out on your hook.
- This greatly increases the catalpa
"aroma" that catfish can't