Theistic Satanism: Home > Politics > Nazi
Against neo-Nazism among Satanists
by Diane Vera
Copyright © 2006, 2009 by Diane Vera. All rights reserved.
The vast majority of Satanists are not neo-Nazis, and the vast majority of neo-Nazis are not Satanists. But a highly visible minority, among Satanists, have embraced neo-Nazism. The pages below explain why I think their position is utterly crazy.
- Why Satanism and neo-Nazism don't blend well
- Satanism and Nazism: Some reasons why they aren't compatible
- Nazism and Christianity
- A relevant Mein Kampf quote
Satanist-oriented critiques of specific racist claims
To those who share my opposition to neo-Nazism among Satanists
- How can we effectively discourage neo-Nazism in the Satanist scene?
- Neo-Nazism and unpopular minority religions: A request to anti-Nazi watchdog groups
- My debates with neo-Nazi Satanists: How I've opposed neo-Nazism in my online forums
Other articles on racism, neo-Nazism and related topics
- Human tribal instinct, racism, and the need to think about them
- Holocaust revisionism and freedom of speech
See also, elsewhere on this site:
- Fascism vs. democracy vs. checks and balances - my response to "Satanist fascists"
- Satanist superman syndrome
Links to other sites
- Recommended anti-Nazi and anti-racist resources
- Pages and sites by Satanists opposing neo-Nazism or neo-Nazi Satanist groups
- Reciprocal links, WEB RINGS, etc.
(Note that I do not necessarily endorse everything on the websites listed on the above-linked pages.)
Note to WEB RING owners and surfers: Here's another link to my page of Reciprocal links, WEB RINGS, top sites lists, etc., for sites opposing neo-Nazism, racism, anti-Semitism, etc., in case you didn't notice it above.