Theistic Satanism: Home > Politics
Social, legal, and political matters
The most important social issues for Satanists are, of course, the popular image of Satanism and the consequences of that image for real-life Satanists. These issues are dealt with in the separate section on Popular misconceptions about Satanism. See especially the subsection on "Ritual abuse" and "occult crime" witchhunts.
Below are pages on other issues:
- We Are Not Friendless
- Hardcore Christianity is NOT dying. It's GROWING! (Alas!)
- Pushy "deliverance ministry" folks and other especially nasty breeds of evangelists -- IMPORTANT -- read this and be prepared!
- Comments on Anton LaVey's writings
- Against Neo-Nazism among Satanists
- Fascism vs. democracy vs. checks and balances - my response to "Satanist fascists"
- Animal sacrifice
- A forthcoming apocalyptic war?
- Satanist superman syndrome
- Why are Satanists so obnoxious?
- Should Satanists care about the reputation of Satanism?
- Satanists and the alternative religion/spirituality community
- Satanist-friendly self-help/support groups
- New Age believers in a Devil
- Resources on legal recognition of churches and ordinations
- Saul D. Alinsky - a role model for left-wing Satanists
- Forum: Theistic-Satanism-ethics-and-politics email group
Relevant pages on other sites::
- Resources for Satanists on my Counter-Evangelism Resource Page
- Satanism for Christians and others by Tim Maroney, in the Satanic History Pages on Shy David's House of Knowledge
- United Satanist Front (USF), "to alert Satanists in the United States of Evangelist related/freedom robbing laws being passed by our decision makers and a means to take counter-action through a unified effort." Includes list of U.S. senators and how to reach them.
- Three Satanic Clichés by Joe Necchi on First Church of Satan
- The Political Compass, including a test which may give you some insight into your own political views
Back to Diane Vera's Theistic Satanism page