The Tinbuttu Rally
The Northeast's 48 Hour High Mileage Motorcycle Rally
- Note: The 2009 Rally is not being held due to scheduling conflicts.
- When: September 24-26, 2010 (tentative)
- Sign-in / Departure: 5 - 7 PM Friday September 24
- End Time: 5 - 7 PM Sunday September 26
- Where: Start/Finish: Route 17, Sloatsburg, NY (see details below)
- Route: To be created by each rider. Only check point is start/finish location
- Most Miles Ridden - Regular and Extreme Classes
- Farthest straight line distance from start
- Farthest point in each direction (N, S, E, or W)
- Most states or provinces
- Most unusual route / site(s) - (at discretion of judges)
- Start at Dunkin' Donuts - Rt 17 at Eagle Valley Rd - N41 9.27' W74 11.61'
- Pizzaria next door; gas available across the street.
- Registration: Must be received by August 31, 2010 - See Registration Form below.
- $20 fee to be paid with mail registration
Endurance Riding Guidelines
Registration Form (requires Adobe Reader)
(requires Adobe Reader)
History of the Rally
Questions? Email address below, or call 973-597-0535.
Related Sites and Friends of the Rally
The Iron Butt Association
Rallymasters (long distance events listing)
The Sport Touring Motorcycle Club
Backroads - The Northeast's Motorcycle Monthly
Aerostich / Rider Wearhouse
Motorcycle Touring Services (Towing)
Cross Country BMW
Angelfire - Free Home Pages