Edward Jerrold Glamkowski (a.k.a. the count)
"Step into my home page," said the spider to the fly...
- Emory Community Choir, including info about the
current semester as well as Lessons and Carols 2000
- Looking for a job in GIS?
- The Empires in Arms webring!
- Articles I've written on Fantasy General
- An idea I have for a TFC clan
- Listen to a crazy webcast of a crazy TFC match!
I was in that match for JS as Midnight :-)
- My stupid little dice simulator I made up when I
couldn't find my dice bag one night. It's actually pretty robust, though I make
no guarentee of portability (written on an AMD K6 running Win98 using MSVC++6).
You can roll any type of die your little heart desires (even impossible types,
like 7 sided or 50 sided) and it has three different ways to display the
results! The file itself is source code, so you'll need a compiler and a clue...
- Learn about my trip to Guam!
Take a look at what I am currently doing for a living :-)
You are visitor
since September 24, 1997.