Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Chapter 5 - The Picture

They arrived at Greg's house. Cody raced into Isabel and Ian's bedroom and played with them for awhile. Jesse and Greg waited for Lacey, and Morgan to get here.
"So..." Greg started.
"Cody wants a mom." Jesse chuckled.
"What's so funny about that?" Greg asked.
"Nothing." Jesse blushed.
"Lacey called, she said they would be here around 11:00."
"Ok." Jesse sighed, and took a sip of his coffee.
"Dude, how can you drink that stuff?" Greg asked.
"It's not very good, I just drink it to wake up."
"That's a good reason I guess...but it gives you bad breath."
"What?" Jesse asked confused.
"Dude, just take one." Greg handed Jesse a pack of breath mints, and Jesse shook his head and took one and he popped it in his mouth.
"What time is it?" Jesse asked, about five minutes later.
"10:30."
"We have a half an hour."
"Yup."
"Yup."
"Yup."
"DADDY DADDY!" Cody screamed from Isabel and Ian's room. Jesse and Greg looked at each other, and than raced into the room.
"What's the matter?" Greg asked, picking up Isabel and Ian.
"Nothing." Cody smiled. "I colored a picture and wanted to show you."
"Cody, don't do that." Jesse bent down next to him. "Buddy, I thought you were hurt."
"I'm sorry, but I wanted to show you my picture really really bad!"
"Alright, where is it?" Jesse asked following Cody over to the little table.
"See!" Cody giggled. Jesse looked at the picture carefully, there was a lady and a guy, looking some what like himself, and a little boy and a heart around them.
"Who are the people?"
"You, me, and my new mommy." Cody smiled, and handed Jesse the picture.
"Thanks buddy." Jesse kissed Cody softly on the cheek. Greg put Isabel and Ian down carefully, and than Greg and Jesse left the room, and sat down on the couch in the living room, waiting patentially for the Morgan and Lacey to come.

                                                                                                                                                                                                    Next Chapter