Ian Craney's Page
Les Duffy's Page
John McAdams' Page
JFK Resources Online
Who Killed JFK?
Answer these questions:
1. Whose sole obsession in life was to become a U.S. president?
2. What Vice-president had a short expected life span?
3. Who "forced" his way to be JFK's running mate?
4. Who disliked John Kennedy and hated Robert Kennedy?
5. Who knew he would be dumped from the 1964 ticket?
6. Who had several strong motives to kill President Kennedy?
7. Who was among the few people involved in the intimate planning of JFK's Dallas trip?
8. Who ordered the seizure of all evidence after the assassination?
9. Who created the Warren Commission and who did it report to?
10. Whose Commission decided not to release much of the assassination evidence for are lifetime?
11. Who gained the most by President Kennedy's death?
12. Who was the principal culprit in the murder of President John F. Kennedy?
LYNDON B. JOHNSON
Now that you heard my theory, check out some JFK assassination information!
Single Bullet Theory
Dealey Plaza Picture
Oswald -- The Man Johnson Hired
Clay Shaw Picture
Oliver Stone's Movie "JFK"
Sign The Guestbook View The Guestbook