SNIPPETFIC: She's Gone

Title: She's Gone
Author: Danielle
Rating: G
Disclaimer: All characters from the television series ‘Stargate SG-1’ belong to Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I’m only borrowing them for my personal entertainment, and I promise I’ll put them back all nice and proper. I didn’t profit from writing this piece, though if someone wants to pay me huge wads of cash for the copyright, I won’t argue. All original characters and situations belong to me, but you can use them if you really want to - just mail me first. Also mail me first if you want to archive this somewhere. Thank you kindly.
Author's Notes: This could be seen from the point of view of just about anyone on the series - Jack/Sam, Daniel/Sam, Teal'c/Sam, Simmons/Sam, Janet/Sam, Jack/Janet, Daniel/Janet, Teal'c/Janet, Sam/Janet, Hammond/Janet, Simmons/Janet.... Take your pic, they're all as good as each other in my opinion!


She's gone.
I can't believe she left me like that. As corny as it sounds, I knew we were supposed to be together for eternity. Last time I checked, this wasn't eternity. It isn't even forever.
She's gone.
Why did it have to be her anyway? Why not someone else? Why not me? She was strong, she could've lived without me. But I can't live without her. I need her too much.
She's gone.
I can still feel the final fall of her chest under my palm. She'd looked so peaceful - almost like a little girl. How can someone look so serene when they're in agony?
She's gone.
She told me not to worry. She told me to live. She told me to go on without her. To do what I need to do. To think of her sometimes. All without saying a word.
She's gone.
I'm going to miss her. I miss her horribly now. This godawful ache in my chest is going to stay there. It'll stay there until I can join her. If there is such a place as heaven.
She's gone.
All she is now is a picture and a handful of memories. They say that someone is alive so long as there is another to remember them. Maybe they're right, maybe they aren't.
She's gone.
I miss her.
She's gone.
I need her.
She's gone.
I loved her.
She's gone.
I still love her.

THE END

Any comments or suggestions...?

© Dan 2000