What can you do if you feel that the crash of TWA Flight 800 merits further investigation?
Congress is supposed to work for you. The Media is supposed to report the truth.Tell them your wishes.
- Use the Congressional and Media Contacts below to create a message
- Cut and Paste something you feel strongly about from a webpage
- Cut the text
- Paste it into an email
- Add your own comments
- Send it to your elected officials and/or the Media
Congressional and Media Contacts:
- Write to Congress. From the Contacting the Congress site:"Contacting the Congress is meant to be a politically-neutral site... This site doesn't endorse any position on this issue and provides contact information in a non-partisan manner to any visitors... Contacting the Congress is a very up-to-date database, but you will notice that some members of Congress do not have email addresses yet (As of the last update of this database, 377 out of 540 members of the 105th Congress have e-mail addresses, 503 have WWW homepages, and 3 just have gopher homepages)."
- Write to the Media. FAIR's media contact list. From the FAIR (Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting) site:"FAIR is the national media watch group that offers well-documented criticism of media bias and censorship. FAIR seeks to invigorate the First Amendment by advocating for greater diversity in the press. FAIR scrutinizes media practices that marginalize public interest, minority and dissenting viewpoints. ...Let your voice be heard! Talk back to the media."
- Write to Congress and the Media. In addition to addresses, the FAQ with hints for writing to Congress and the Media, as well as the ACTIVISM HOW- TO are excellent resources. From the site:"THE ELECTRONIC ACTIVIST is an email address directory of congresspeople, state governments, and media entities."
Join the FIRO mailing list!
Flight 800 Independent Researchers Organization (FIRO): FIRO is a newly formed organization dedicated to assisting official investigators determine the cause of the TWA Flight 800 tragedy.
Return to TWA 800 - Missile Website Roadmap page