How to "Cut-and-Paste"
Many people are not aware of a very simple and useful tool built into
every computer using any version of Windows.
"Cut and Paste" is a way to copy text to an "invisible clip board" and "paste"
it into another program. It saves you from having to type a lot of text.
How to "Cut and Paste".
- Move the mouse cursor to the beginning of any text you see. (For example, try it on this sentence)
- Click your left mouse button and hold it down.
- Move it across the text to the end of the sentence or paragraph. (The text should be highlighted)
- With your cursor touching the text, click your right mouse button
- Click on "Copy"
- Now go to your email program.
- Click your right mouse button
- Click on "Paste"
- Congratulations!...your previously copied text drops into your email message.
That's all you need to do!