My movie page, Matinee Idol has been updated with a review of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Ang Lee's fantastic new kung fu epic.
My music page, Sweet Incarnadine has been updated with our presentation of the 2000 Dannies, our annual music awards. Also, see my review of the PJ Harvey concert at The Cotton Club.
My pic with that wacky Canadian can be found on my Rufus Wainwright page.
I am a 28 year-old gay man living in Atlanta, Georgia. I moved here in June of '98 with my lover, Dana, so that he could go to grad school. I work as a actuarial analyst in Downtown, Atlanta. I'm loving the South, but still enjoy visiting my family and friends back in Boston, MA. Well, onto my interests....
- #1 Dana, my honey!
- Movies: Wild At Heart, Ruby In Paradise, Exotica
- Music: PJ Harvey, Jeff Buckley, Rufus Wainwright
- Party: Glitterdome
- Classic Television: Melrose Place, China Beach, Beauty and The Beast
- Current Television: Buffy, Titans, Will and Grace
- Comics: The Uncanny X-Men, Tellos, The Inhumans
- Books: The Great and Secret Show, Ethan Frome, Tales of The City
Bulletin Board - stop on by and speak your mind at the new and improved Danny Boy's Banter
Chat Room - Next chat is TBA
Get Out The Map - Links to my favorite spots on the web.
Matinee Idol - Movie Reviews featuring Cruel Intentions, Velvet Goldmine & Best of '98!
Ready For My Closeup - Galleries of myself and my kitties. Family and friends coming soon!
Sweet Incarnadine - My music pages, featuring Rufus updates and concert reviews of my favorite artists.
When Couch Potatoes Attack! - Past reviews of Melrose, Ally, Buffy, Angel and The X-Files
Sign My Pillow Book View My Pillow Book