- Plant centipede and Bermuda lawns.
- Fertilize centipede, Bermuda and Zoysia lawns.
- Apply fungicide to prevent or control Brown Patch.
- Control weeds with proper herbicides.
- Apply insecticides to control spittle bugs, grubworms, and
- Plant shrubs this month.
- Prune azaelas after blooming and fertilize.
- Fertilize tree and shrub food.
- Plant container grown roses and control powdery and black
spot mildew with fungicides.
- Control tentworms insecticides.
- Control powdery mildew on crepe myrtles with fungicide.
- Plant container grown trees.
- Plant summer annuals.
- Control snails, slugs and other insects.
- Fertilize regularly and water as needed.
- Plant perennials.
- Fertilize perennials.
- Plant summer vegetables-squash, cucumber, melon, tomatoes,
pepper, peas, beans, okra & eggplant
- Plant caladiums, elephant ears, lilies & gladiolus
- Plant caladiums, elephant ears, lilies & gladiolus.
- Put out hummingbird feeders
- Change "nectar" regularly
- Plant annuals, perennials and shrubs that attract