NEW MONSTER ADDED! The nasty and feared LYKOSA has made her debut! Her stats can be found below, check them out! Looks like Sanctuary Isles will have to build that expansion wing after all, with all the new monsters (excuse me...KAIJU) popping up as of late...I've started working on the stats for characters and monsters from RESIDENT EVIL-2. Expect those to be showing up soon...RESIDENT EVIL-3 might be a bit tricky; how do you classify Nemesis?! Is he a monster with survivor stats, or what?! These are the challenges I face these days upon this Earth...L8R!
GIANT MONSTER RAMPAGE DISCUSSION BOARD
You wanna talk GMR? CLICK HERE! You wanna talk tabletop wargaming? CLICK HERE! Wanna talk shop about giant monsters in general? CLICK HERE! Just click the frickin' link already, will ya?
THIS JUST IN!!
For those of you who are members of the UGMR Yahoo Group, you can find the newest GMR Digest (#4 I believe) up on the board! There's some killer new stuff in there, make sure to check it out!
2. At any time, a monster may elect to retreat from a battle, and thus declare their opponent the winner. However, by doing so, the retreating monster only gains the 5 XP for being in the battle, and they lose any other XP awards. This reflects that they were a coward and retreated (and GMR has no room for chicken-sh*t cowards).
3. GORE OPTION: Whenever a monster suffers Battle Fatigue, give them a Blood Token (a penny, or something to mark a Blood Token). For every 3 Blood Tokens a monster has, they suffer 1 Wound at the start of every turn. Regenerate and Enhanced Healing may be used to remove all Blood Tokens, instead of healing Wounds. These Wounds brought on by Blood Tokens can NOT be absorbed. As an "X-Treme Gore" option, also give them one whenever an opposing monster lands a Critical Hit on them.
4. To get a good idea of the monster's "size" in feet, take their Tonnage divided by 244 (drop any fractions). This tells you the monster's approximate size in feet. While it doesn't change any game aspects or rules, it is kind of fun to check out.
5. HANDICAP RULE: Divide the smaller Monster Point value into the larger Monster Point value. If the lesser monster wins, multiply their XP awarded by this amount. For example, a 300 point monster against a 150 point monster. 300/150=2. If the 150 point monster wins the battle, his XP awarded is taken x2.
6. Monsters gain 1 XP for every Critical Hit during a battle.
7. When you increase a stat through XP, make sure to re-adjust the TONNAGE Trait.
8. I always use the rule that when a monster is Knocked Down (or, KD'd for short), not only must they make a Dexterity roll in order to stand back up, but they must expend 2 Distance points to do so. If they do not make the Dexterity roll, then they don't need to expend the points. And the Distance points comes off their current DISTANCE SCORE, not the number of inches they can move. So, if a monster makes their Dexterity roll with a DIS of 6, they spend the two, making it a 4 this turn (meaning they can walk 8" this turn, instead of 12").
CLICK HERE FOR RULES ON DINOSAUR BATTLES!GODZILLA-2000
All images appearing on this page are (tm) and (c) 2002 Mystic Eye Games and Ben McSweeney. Images appearing on this page are used for reference only, and not as a challenge on said copyrights.