RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Place Part bug/annoyance

My main problem can be seen in the PCB library. My footprint "44W" is found
before "0603", and "43860". They are clearly forgetting to ignore the length
of the name (if it starts with a number).

The footprints should be sorted as if the names are "text", even though they
start with "numbers". My footprints aren't an indication of numeric value,
so why are they sorted that way?

I agree that the R10 after R9 is far superior, but they haven't finished the
job.

Mark Geddes

(I just wish Protel knew what