RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Request to truncate replied to postings (ex Re: Hello)

No... every message sent out has the standard text with subscribe details
etc. appended by the listserver.

If someone replies without first deleting this, then their reply will be
posted to the list with two copies... and so on.

FYI there is a free add-on for Outlook which I use to trim ad.s off egroups
mailings, which could be useful here as well.  It's at
http://www.shareware.dabsol.co.uk/trimmer/

Regards

Andy Gulliver