[PROTEL EDA USERS]: Update of Klipper Available - Improvements to Bitmap Importing

Greetings Protel Users

We have made some updates to Klipper which you may find of interest -
particularly if you need to place bitmaps into your PCB.

We have added options to place bitmaps in PCB by:
Cursor position
By corners
At origin

Also improved the bitmap handling in Schematic

Current users can download the demo and use it with their existing access
code.

Download the demo or get more info from here:

http://www.desktop-eda.com.au

Go to the Whats New page for our Olympic Special

regards

Brian

Brian Watson

Desktop EDA		http://www.desktop-eda.com.au

Australia

ph 61 3 9455 2289      fax 61 3 9479 1675