From: TSListServer [mailto:owner-proteledausers@techservinc.com]On
Behalf Of Mel Burk
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 11:25
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Displaced Schematic Symbols

Hello Folks,

Sometimes when I place a graphic (usually a *.jpg image of a table I
created in Excel) all instances of one schematic symbol (always my
non-polarized capacitor symbol) get displaced - moved off of the page or
near the edge of the page. As you know, the cursor can't reach things
off the work area so I end up selecting outside (S O) to retrieve them.

The peculiar thing about this is that Part Designator and Part Type text
does not move. When I move the symbols back on the work area the
associated text is now about a (American) football field below and to
the left of its original position in relation to the symbol.

This is a very bad thing that does not happen all of the time. The undo
command does fix this but, because I do not expect this to happen, I've
usually changed the schematic significantly before I've realized my
capacitors aren't where they're supposed to be.

Is ther a solution?

Mel

--
Melvin Hart Burk Jr.