RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Moving problems

I guess your cursor snapped not on a 100mil grid point but on a center point
of a primitive of your selection on the first mouse click. There are 2
possibilities to prevent this:
1. Try Design|Options (or shortcut "ob") and disable the checkbox
"electrical grid". The cursor will only move according to the selected snap
grid, even when it moves over primitives like pads.
2. place the two mouse-clicks (that define the move vector) apart from any
drawing objects. Then you don't have to disable the electrical grid option.
Regards,
Heiko