I found these in several different places, on the internet & off, & at first, I wasn't going to include them, but decided that after seeing it's popularity that I would read them & also give my viewers a chance to decide for themselves what they think of these LAWS. Back in the dinosaur days (my time lol), in The Craft, there were no laws & as far as I know there still are no LAWS. The rede, virtues, tenets, whatever are simply things to consider in your everyday choices, magickal or not. The Laws below, however, were conceived it seems with a bit of common sense in mind, so I have no problem with posting them here. They were dubbed The Magickal Laws where I picked them up from, but I think that I will call them something different like:
|1. Law of Knowledge: to effect/affect a thing you must know the thing. The more you know about yourself the more you can know something else.
2. Law of Identification: with your will you can become anything- be one with anything. (Our only tool is the brain)
3. Law of Contagion: anything that has been in contact with something else maintains contact with that thing through the ether.
4. Law of Names knowing the True Name of something defines the action you take to focus a function on that thing.
5. Law of Cause and Effect: under exactly the same conditions using the same actions you will always obtain the same results.
6. Law of Infinite Data: there is more in the universe than we can sense or know. Learning never stops.
7. Law of Association: if a thing reminds you of something else it can be used as a simulacrum for that something else for magickal purposes.
8. Law of Infinite Universes: change your perspective in one area and you change your universe. There are always three choices available.
9. Law of Invocation and Evocation: there are forces outside and inside of you that you can tap and direct through your brain.
10. Law of Pragmatism: if it works, it is true.
11. Law of Predestination and Free Will: events are predestined, each person chooses whether and to what extent to participate in them.
12. Law of Polarity: everything contains and implies its opposite.