The former Lasky Theatre on 13320 Joseph Campau at Davison in Detroit. It opened as a theatre in 1926 and closed in 1949. It had been a furniture store and a warehouse ever since. Status: Demolished in 2011.
For reasons beyond anyone's control, the windows had to be bricked-up.
Another angle of the Lasky clearly shows where the stage area once was. Check out more info on the Lasky Theatre at cinematour.com.