Located at 6424 Michigan Ave is the Senate Theatre, which opened on October 7, 1926, and closed in 1958. The Detroit Theater Organ Society restored the theater in 1963 and moved the Fisher's 4-manual, 34-rank organ here. The theater currently features organ concerts, but does not show films. Thanx to Cinematour.com for most of this info. Click the pic for a LARGE view.