Previous Postings from the William Thomas Sherman Info Page
Well, what shall we think? Here we have the barbarian hordes in our very midst, but they are our own citizens being led under the banner of lies, fear, greed, and Demonism, overrunning all law, morals, and the most basic fairness and decency. Now my comrades, shall they succeed where the "Evil Empire" was forbidden from doing so?
May we catch them in the cross fire of truth, faith, and reason; fearless of their dread masters, ever steadfast and bold in our cause.
In what way would I say “Demonism” can be seen?
and many other things I am sure of which you yourself can name.
Is it my imagination, but is there not some psychotic lunatic largely in charge of national entertainment programming who doubles as a producer of serial killer thrillers and a maker of children's films and television shows? (You know, the one with "the edge.")
Or as a simplistic rule of thumb, think:
a: Perceptual or intuitive Fact (Socrates is a man)
b: Induction (All men are mortal)
c: Deduction (Socrates is mortal)
I don't want to lay a trip on you. You don't owe me anything. But the truth is I have been fighting actual and literal Hell now for 12 years and no one would help. I appealed to you before to help. But you did not do so. What you need to understand is simply this. If after all that has happened you continue to refuse me help they will see you as very weak and ultimately make you their prey or else claim you as one of their own -- or perhaps you already accept this last as a given.
~~ Joel Barlow (1754-1812), The Vision of Columbus, Book IX.
I have also managed to make phone contact with Father Michael Sweeney who now heads the Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology associated with St. Albert's Priory in Oakland, CA. But, and circumstances permitting, more later...
In alphabetical order:
Patrick J. Adams, Special Agent in Charge Federal Bureau of Investigation Seattle Field Office 1110 Third Avenue Seattle, Washington 98101-2904
Archbishop Alexander Brunett Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle 910 Marion Street Seattle WA 98104
The Honorable Maria Cantwell 915 Second Avenue, Suite 3206 Seattle, WA 98174
Councilman Jim Compton Committee of Public Safety 600 4th Avenue Fl 2 PO Box 34025 Seattle, WA 98124-4025
Charles Hamilton, attorney 2003 Western Ave. Ste. 600 Seattle, WA 98121
Chief R. Gil Kerlikowske Police Headquarters, 610 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98124-4986
Senator Jeanne Kohl-Welles 157 Roy Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4111
The Honorable Jim McDermott 1809 7th Avenue, Suite 1212 Seattle, WA 98101-1399
The Honorable Patty Murray Jackson Federal Building, Suite 2988 915 2nd Avenue Seattle, WA 98174
Mayor Gregory J. Nickels 600 4th Avenue Floor 7 PO Box 94726 Seattle, WA 98124-4726
I really think it would do the U.S. Army a world of mental good (including morale) if it gets rid of the Wehrmacht style helmet and go back to the G.I. style. The loss in ear protection is more that made up for by the recollection of tradition, and in this way soldiers wil be better reminded of what they are, and what there predecessors were, fighting for.
If you asked me what was the worst person or thing (outside a particular event as such) I have seen or encountered in my own life personally (and since the day I was born) I would say it was these greatly powered spirit people,* who for all their show of heavenly lights, predictions, secret knowledge, radiant angels, I would just about rank on par with things like disease, waste, sewage, etc. They are and were for me, in other words, life's greatest disappointment. What a waste of time bunch of good for nothing bullying tyrants, and false religious, I say. This is, for me, simply a plain and simple fact, and not some mere venting of emotion or a need to insult anyone.
Yet observe, others will look to these same people as highest authority.
Someone then must be making a terrible mistake.
* Note. Though not at all necessarily those working for them and who are often victims and slaves.
It is one of the most fundamental tenets of Hell people and demonists is that someone must be hurt -- and be hurt cruelly.
Now on what is this principle and assumption based and where did this belief originate? Is it so impossible that these people have, in one way or another, been tricked into believing that someone must be hurt, and as a result have been making fools of themselves, as well as madly and brutally ruining the lives of others -- all to no purpose?
My own reaction, having become familiar with these people, is an emphatic "yes." They are that stupid, despite possibly having, in a given instance, been around for centuries.
As I still often encounter this objection in various ways and from various people, I would like to provide some brief answers as to why I don't -- and still don't believe -- in the higher authority of known spirit persons (aside from the Holy Spirit.) I realize others don't need to have this explained once more to them, but for those who need or would like something quick and easy my answer is this:
1. I have fought these people and their army of demons, "nazi" scientists, ghosts, gods, elves, goon sprites, vampires, angels, hoodlums, hooligans, for 12 years now, and without a person to talk to let alone take my part, technically living on the poverty level, physically disabled (do to injuries these people have caused me), and no car! What miserable incompetents that my mere self could have defeated them in a repulse and over so long a time, and them with the first National Bank as their expense account. Yet you think these people know everything!
2. They are indifferent to the senseless murder of innocent children, while devoting themselves to megalomania and the most petty sort of vanity and envy.
3. They came after me and have tried to be in my life. I never wanted to have anything to do with them, least of all under such preposterous and evil circumstances. I resent having had to have spent time dealing with these people, but that some necessary Christian charity toward them called for it.
4. These people, while very sophisticated in many ways, and can convincingly pretend otherwise to the irrational, are far from civilized and often show themselves in a number of respects still (foolishly) living in some barbaric stone age. In addition, the kind of people who routinely fear and cooperate with them are very typicaly childish, secretive, and irrational.
5. Neither they nor the regular people they have working for them can face me in a fair and open debate and discussion. Moreover they will not hold themselves accountable to any regular person or authority outside themselves.
6. The morals and reasoning these people have displayed, whether spirit person or otherwise, is of the most disgraceful, shameful, and contemptible sort, and these people the most arrant cheaters and hypocrites.
7. They are dishonorable. Here I have defeated them by surviving 12 years of the most violent kinds of assaults and torture, yet they still abuse me.
8. I am happy of myself, in God and my faith in God, and I do not need a spirit person for anything per se, but such as whom I see as being worthy or admirable. No spirit person can force on me the conclusion that they are necessarily any of these things.
9. I have been in the “Great One's’” presence, and yes I think that’s all phony and a put on.
10. Spirit people who regulalry involve themselves with regular people to gossip, plot, keep secrets, or scheme, are nothing more than parasites and leeches and have no mind to help anyone but their own selves, regardless of what magnificent shows they can put on or marvellous predictions they can make. If there's any real or serious problems going on, odds are these sort of "grand" spirit people are involved in the causing of it, meanwhile they ruin things for both regular people and other spirit people.
Instead of a picture
I put up an empty frame,
and now in it
I can see anything