- Save money on clothing
- Uniforms will cut down on teasing and cliques
- schools will be safe from outsiders
- Parents will no longer have to buy designer labels
- Uniforms will separate the public schools from the catholic/private schools.
- Uniforms ultimately cost more
- Uniforms do not teach children how to deal with people who are different then themselves.
- Cliques will still form.
- It is impossible to prevent all outside intrusion
- Children will still ask for designer labels for outside of school clothing. (Uniforms will not make this issue go away.)
- If you need uniforms to distinguish between public and catholic/private schools it's time to re-evaluate where your child is going.
- Uniforms teach children that in order to get along everyone must conform to the same standards.