Its easy to add funds to your X-Card!
You can add funds to your X-Card from your EVOcash account, E-Gold account, Osgold account, E-Bullion account, via Money Order, Bank Check, Personal Check or you can wire the funds from your bank.
Note: When using your card at an ATM, you are withdrawing cash from CHECKING.
OPTIONS FOR HOW TO FUND YOUR CARD
1. If you do not include your card's 8-digit card number in your funding transfer memo field, your funding request will not be processed. (On your card there is a 10-digit account number, starting with 800..., this is not your card number. Below the account number is two groups of 4-digits, that is your card number.)
2. If you do not include your email address in your funding transfer memo field, we will assume that you do not want to receive a confirmation email.
3. Please DO NOT add any other words to your memo field.
4. ONLY U.S dollar funds can be transferred to your card, always choose U.S. dollars as your option in E-Gold.
TRANSFER FROM YOUR EVOCASH ACCOUNT:
* On your card there is a 10-digit account number and below that is 2 groups of 4-digits. The 2 groups of 4-digits is your 8-digit card number that we need, example: 1234 5678 = 1234-5678 (your 8-digit card number).
MONEY ORDER, BANK CHECK OR PERSONAL CHECK:
Occasionally, there may be intermediary banks involved in your bank wire transfer, and if so, those banks might deduct a fee, resulting in our receiving less money than you actually wired. Naturally, X-Changers or X-Cards, Ltd. have no control over any such fees that might be deducted prior to us receiving your funds.
Bank Name: Nevada State Bank
NOTE: Be sure to fill out our contact form at CONTACT US with the details and your 8-digit card number and email address. Put BANK WIRE TRANSFER in the Subject field. Failure to do so will result in processing delays of your order. (Please note if you are sending payment via check/money order or bank wire, please allow enough time for the funds to arrive before e-mailing us).