Yagami 1/2

The Orochi awakens...

Background: My pet project. Yagami 1/2 is my one true crossover fic, and probably the most serious of all my series. Despite it only being second in the list of reader favorites (perhaps because of what it's crossed over with), this is the one story that I'm truly pleased with. Though I think I got off to a bad start with my other works, Yagami 1/2 is (in my eyes, at least) flawless. In any case, this is the result of one of my finer ideas, and after posting chapter one as an idea for someone else to pick up, people somehow got the impression that I was starting a new fic series and asked for more. So, here it is. Because I'm not really as well-versed in KoF as I should be, rather than using established characters, I've once again filled the ranks with my own creations.

Plot: Recovering from a rather bad psychological blow from recieving his curse (not to mention the curse itself), Ranma Yagami returns to Japan to be introduced to Soun Tendo's family. Soun wants an engagement, but things don't look to be going that way. As things develop and Ranma grows more powerful, a hidden force waits and watches, hungering for the power within Ranma's blood.

Story Background: Iori has asked for Happousai's help in becoming strong enough to defeat Kyo, but he got a little more than he bargained for. Now Happousai's trapped, Iori's married, and Ranma's grown up. But Iori's not the only one to have settled down and create an heir.

The Fighters

The Others