Sick Vegeta, Nurse Bulma - Written by Vegeta-Saiyajin-no-ouji

Chapter 15

Protected in warm steel for all eternity. Vegeta kissed her neck softly.

"Vegeta." She warned. "Now what did I just tell you?"

"You said not to get too frisky, so I'm not."

"Fine. You always find a way out of everything don't you?" Vegeta only nodded his head. His face was so serious as he nodded, Bulma couldn't help but laugh. Vegeta pushed Bulma onto her back and half laid on top of her.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Vegeta didn't answer. He nibbled on her earlobe and ran his hand up her inner thigh. "Mmmmmm." All Vegeta had to do was make the slightest little movements and she would turn like putty in his hands. This he enjoyed. He moved his mouth away from her ear and trailed soft kisses along her jawbone until he reached her chin. Bulma tilted her head back so he would have more access. Now Vegeta crawled right ontop of her so he could get everywhere. "Vegeta, stop. Not here." She whispered to him. Vegeta didn't stop. He took her hand and placed it on his groin.

"No one will find out." He said kind of gruffly. Little did they know that Chi Chi had heard and saw everything that was going on. 'Oh my kami. Vegeta is going to rape her!' Vegeta kept kissing her while Bulma tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. 'That's it I'm not going to take anymore of this. No one hurts my friend!' Chi Chi took a deep breath and screamed.

"GOKUUUUUUUUUUU!!! GET OUT HERE NOW!! VEGETA IS RAPING BULMA!!!" The door to the room Goku and Chi Chi were staying in burst open and Goku ran out in his underwear. He ran up to Chi Chi and nearly knocked her over.

"Where?!" His face was contorted into an expression of anger. Chi Chi pointed down to where they were laying. Vegeta and Bulma looked up at Chi Chi screaming. Goku jumped over the banister and used his super speed to get over to them. Vegeta still hadn't moved from on top of Bulma. Goku brang back his foot and kicked Vegeta in the side. He went flying and his hand landed in the fireplace.

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Vegeta screamed as he felt his hand sizzling and burning up because his ki was lowered. He pulled it out and held it to his chest after a while, to regain his senses. "Fuck.shit..ahhhhh!!!!" He was rolling on the floor in pain.

"Vegeta!" Bulma yelled. She got up and crawled over to him to see if he was alright.

"No Bulma. He was hurting you. Stay away from him." Goku held her back.

"No! Let go of me you arsehole!!! You hurt him!!" She broke free of his grip and knelt down beside her mate. "Kami.Please be okay Vegeta."

"How can you care about him?! He was going to rape you!"

"No he wasn't you idiot!"

"You told him to stop and he kept going!" Chi Chi yelled from upstairs.

"I told him to stop because I thought one of you would come down and see us! We are mates! He'd never rape me!" Goku's eyes widened at her admission.

"Oh shit.What have I done? I hurt Vegeta for no reason."

"Damn right you did!" By this time, everyone but Yamcha had come out of their rooms to see what was happening. Bulma looked up at all of them.

"Well so much for keeping our relationship a secret."

"Uhhhhhh."

"Shit." Goku picked Vegeta up and took him to a medical lab, not too far away. He laid Vegeta down on one of the beds there and waited for Bulma to take care of him. She rumaged around in a drawer of a desk and came out with a bag of senzu beans. She stuck one in Vegeta's mouth and he chewed and swallowed it. His hand slowly changed back to normal with a bit of blood still on it and a few extra scars. Bulma wiped the blood off with a wet cloth.

"Jeeze Vegeta. I'm really sorry. It's just that when Chi Chi said you were raping her, I kinda snapped. How can make it up to you?"

"I don't want any of your pitiful excuses Kakarot. You can make it up to me by being my punching bag for a week."

"Okay!" Goku was rathed excited from the prospect of it. Obviously he didn't know that when Vegeta said 'punching bag', he meant Goku wouldn't be allowed to fight back. Vegeta got up from the bed.

"Fuck off Kakarot."

"Okay! Okay! I'm going! Guess you two wanna be alone then huh?" Goku teased.

"Grrrrrrr!!!" Both Bulma and Vegeta growled.

"Yikes!" Goku hurried away.

"Why exactly did you chase him out?"

"Ummmmmm.Because.I wanted to say.t-thank.y-you."

"Ohhhh.That's so sweet 'Geta." She kissed him on the cheek. A slight blush crept its way across his cheeks. Vegeta flexed his hand to make sure it still worked properly. It did. Bulma yawned. She smiled at him, then slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.and again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bulma woke up to the sound of birds chirping. She looked around the room. 'The med-lab? Why am I in here?' Bulma felt something move beneath her. She looked down and saw Vegeta, still peacefully asleep. 'Oh yeah.That's right.We never left here last night. Hehehe!' She thought naughtily. Vegeta shifted in his sleep and cuddled up to her. Bulma kissed his forehead and he murmed something about rabid wolves and how his mother would save him. (A/N: @_@ That's weird.) Bulma could barely hold back her laughter so he wouldn't wake up. She didn't do a very good job, because he woke up and looked at her with a funny expression on his face.

"What? What are you laughing at?"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Rabid..Wolves.HEHEHE!!!.Mother.Save..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY KAMI!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!" Vegeta looked at her with an odd expression now. How could she know his dream? Vegeta's face paled when he came to the realization that he was talking in his sleep. Bulma had managed to get control of herself and now she was only giggling. Vegeta slowly regained his tanned complexion back, and another blush spread its way across his cheeks.

"It's not that funny. Don't laugh at me." He grumbled to her.

"You really aren't a morning person are you?"

"No."

"Poor baby." She said to him when he crossed his arms and looked away from her. Bulma put her right leg on the other side of him and pushed herself up so she was straddling him.

"Can I make it up to you too?" Vegeta looked back at her.

"How.?" She uncrossed his arms and laid them by his sides.

"Now.No touching okay?" Vegeta gritted his teeth.

"Fine. This better be worth it though."

"Oh it will be. Trust me. Now just relax." Vegeta did as he was told, laying back into the pillows, putting his hands behind his head, waiting to see what she would do. She leaned forward and started kissing his collar bone. She moved down, kissing over his pectoral muscles, and licking in all the little spaces between each one of his abs. Vegeta was getting hard. He loved to watch her pleasure him. It was one of his many turn-ons. He was so busy watching her kiss him, he didn't even see her grab his member and start stroking it, until he actually felt the sensations from it. He closed his eyes and moaned.

"See? Told you that you'd like it." Bulma whispered. She kissed futher down his body until she came to his groin, where her hand was. She stopped stroking him and asked,

"Do you want me to continue?" He nodded.

"Say please." He cracked one of his eyes open slightly.

"P- p..please."

"Good boy." Bulma opened her mouth and poked her tounge out. She ran it up the underside of his erection. Vegeta's hips bucked at the action. He started his loud purring and he shut his eye again. Bulma kissed the tip and he shuddered in pleasure. She lowered her head more so her lips were covering the tip up. She swirled her tounge around it and scraped her teeth along it.

"Uhhhhhhhh.." Vegeta was digging his fingers into the mattress, so as not to grab her head and push her down further , or she might not continue, she did say not to touch. Bulma saw he was struggling to comply with her wishes so she decided to let him have what he wanted and not tease him. Bulma grabbed the base of his hardened length and rubbed him gently with her thumb, as she took his whole 8 inches into her mouth. (A/N: Me and Mushi_Azn were actually discussing how big he should be as I wrote this. O.O" ) Bulma bobbed her head up and down while scraping her teeth up and down his member, heightening the pleasure felt by the Sayian. She kept sucking, and soon Vegeta came, shooting his seed down her throat, Bulma gulping it down like it was the best drink in the world. (A/N: For her it probably is!!! ^_^ " ) The little bit of his juices she didn't catch, was running down the side of her mouth. She stuck out her tounge and licked it off. The bit she couldn't reach, she wiped off with the back of her hand.

"Tasty." She grinned. Vegeta looked up at her with the 'I can't believe you' look on his face. He stretched and pulled her in for a kiss.

"We had better get dressed and get downstairs, it's 9:00." He told her, pointing at the clock on the wall. Bulma's eyes widened.

"Yeah. And I'll have to get a servo bot to clean up this mess."

"Haha. You should get it to clean your room too." Bulma poked him in the ribs. He squirmed. Bulma had actually managed to find a ticklish spot on him the day before.

"Okay! Okay! No need for that." Bulma threw back the covers and got out. Vegeta soon followed. They put on their clothes from last night and Bulma punched in a message in a control panel for the servo-bots to come get the sheets. They walked up the stairs and into the kitchen. (A/N: Just for you easily confused people, the med-room is down stairs in the basement with the labs, while the bedrooms are upstairs, and rooms are on the ground floor. Got it?) They weren't surprised to see everyone down there already eating the breakfast Chi Chi had cooked for them.

"Oh Bulma ! Vegeta! I am really sorry I jumped to conclusions like that.It's just that."

"It's okay Chi. I understand." Vegeta only 'Humphed.' "Anyway.This looks good Chi. You've outdone yourself." Bulma said to her, refering to the large breakfast she made. Vegeta and Bulma sat down at the table and began eating their share of the food. Goku had long finished, and he was leaning back in his chair patting his stomach, crumbs all over his face and shirt. Vegeta nearly lost his appetite looking at him. Vegeta finished his own food and waited for the rest of the Z-Gang to finish theirs. Thankfully, he ate much neater than Goku did. Bulma was siting across from him and she put her foot up on his lap. Vegeta looked up and Bulma just smiled as she rubbed her foot on his groin. He clenched his teeth together and tried not to make any noises. He let out a little whimper and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him. They saw Vegeta glaring at Bulma and her with a cheeky grin on her face. Krillin stole a quick glance around the room then lifted the tablecloth. He peeked under then pulled his head out after a couple of seconds with wide eyes. He saw that no one had seen him looking and he decided he'd like to keep it that way.

Back to Fanfic main