Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Daini Tsuki Part 4

Four solemn girls walked down Juuban Street. Days had passed since Ruroni had taken Mamoru and Usagi. They hadn’t been able to come up with any sure fire ways to save them, not even Ami.

“Minna!” Turning, they saw Usagi’s friend, Osaka Naru. “Ohayo,” she said bowing. “Um, have you seen Usagi lately?”

The teenagers glanced at each other. None of them knew what to say. Finally Makoto spoke up. “Usagi-chan is-- is missing.”

“Nani? What do you mean, missing, Makoto-san?”

Rei cleared her throat to keep from crying. “What she means is that no one, not even Usagi’s parents, know where she is.”

“Kami-sama...” Ami and Minako caught Naru as her knees gave out.

Rei told them to take Naru home and to meet her and Makoto at Hikawa Shrine. The young priestess had an odd look in her eyes.

~~~~~~~

“What’s going on, Rei-chan? Why did we rush over here so quickly?”

“I want to do a fire reading. I had a strange feeling before.”

Makoto nodded. “Shouldn’t we wait for the others?”

“Iie, I don’t want the feeling to go away.”

Makoto sat cross-legged behind Rei. Five minutes later, the fire was out of control. If Makoto hadn’t pushed Rei out of the way, she would have been severely burnt.

“Rei-chan! Daijobu?”

“Hai, arigatou,” Rei replied as Ami and Minako entered.

What they saw made them audibly gasp. Makoto was on top of Rei. “Uh...ano...” Ami stammered turning away.

“To each his hamster!” Minako said with a wave of her hand.

“That’s, ‘To each his own’, Minako-chan,” Makoto told her. “And you to are both ECCHI!”

“ME?” Ami asked.

Rei smirked. “We’ll we’d expect something like this with Minako-chan, or Usagi--” Reality came crashing down on them. “Minna!” Rei shouted. “I have to tell you the vision I saw!” The young girl took a deep breath and explained. “I saw Mamoru-san in the arms of a beautiful, yet sinister looking woman and Usagi...”

“Where was Usagi, Rei-chan?” Minako whispered.

“Usagi was lying in a pool of blood!”

~~~~~~~

Tensions were high as Ami tapped furiously at her computer. The only sound was the constant beeping. Rei was in the corner of the room chanting to herself as unshed tears glistened in her once fiery eyes. Minako sat on the couch watching Usagi's father pace back and forth. Makoto was in the kitchen preparing some sort of meal for the weary group. Suddenly, Kenji lost it. "WILL YOU TURN THAT DAMN THING OFF!"

Everyone's head shot up as Ikuko and Makoto ran into the room. "Kenji!" Ikuko said.

He sighed. "Gomen nasai, minna-san." The girls nodded in understanding. Makoto went into the kitchen again and came back with some sandwiches and Ikuko calmed Kenji.

"Ahem..." Everyone turned to see Shingo standing there. He looked sorrowfully at the girls. "Gomen. I'm sorry I blamed you earlier. I know it wasn't your fault Usagi was taken. You all tried your best to save her."

"It's all right, Shingo-kun," Minako said getting up and putting an arm around him. "We were never mad at you, it just hurt. We all forgive you."

"A-arigatou."

"Minna!" Ami shouted. "I found a trace, but if we don't teleport within the next few minutes, we'll lose it!"

"Well, what are we waiting for," Makoto said pulling out her transformation wand. "Lets go!"

"Hai!"

"Mercury Star Power..."

*Usagi-chan, Mamoru-san, hang on, the Sailor Senshi are going to save you!*

"Mars Star Power..."

*Usagi... Don't give up! Mamoru-san, hang on!*

"Jupiter Star Power..."

*Usagi-chan, Mamoru-san, be brave!*

"Venus Star Power..."

*Princess, Prince, don't leave us!*

"...Make Up!"

After transforming, Rei said, "Okay, girls it's time to teleport!"

"Matte!" Shingo called out. "I'm coming with you!"

"Iie, Shingo-kun, you can't," Minako said. "It's too dangerous."

"Shingo, you are not going and that's final!" Kenji said, grabbing his hand. "Go, girls, bring her back!"

"Hai!" They formed a circle and called upon their respective planets for the power. "Sailor...."

Just then, Shingo pulled out of his father's grasp and ran into the circle. "Shingo!" Ikuko shouted.

Unfortunately, the girls couldn't stop. "...TELEPORT!" Within seconds, they were all gone.

~~~~~~~

The Senshi, suspended in outer space, looked at Shingo. He was in the middle, passed out. “Kami-sama...” Minako whispered. “We couldn’t stop during the teleportation.”

“He’ll be fine,” Rei said then turned to Ami. “Where do we need to be?”

Ami punched at her computer. “We’re almost there! We have just enough time before the trace is lost.”

“Well,” Makoto shouted, “lets go!”

“Okay!”

~~~~~~~

Usagi stared at the ceiling as silent tears glistened on her cheeks. There was no way Mamoru didn't love her. Suddenly, she sat up. "I was feeling so sorry for myself that I nearly forgot about my brooch! I can transform, find Mamo-chan, and teleport out of here!" Usagi smiled, held up her brooch, and shouted, "Moon Crystal Power... Make Up!"

When the transformation ended, Usagi looked down at herself. "N-nani?" She was in her Princess form. She also noticed that her knee was only slightly sore.

"Serenity..." a voice said.

Turning, she saw Queen Serenity. "Mother! I am so happy to see you!" She exclaimed through tears.

"I am happy to see you as well, daughter." The Queen brushed Usagi's tears away. "Why are you crying?"

"Mamo-, I mean, Endymion does not love me anymore."

"Yes he does, Serenity. Nisei is forcing Endymion to say that. If he does not marry her, she will kill you," the Queen said.

Usagi sighed with relief. *Why did I even doubt him?*

“You must save Nisei.”

“How? Why?” Usagi asked as she sat down.

Queen Serenity sat next to her. “I will lend you my powers as well as the powers of the Silver Millennium.” Usagi nodded. “Daughter, you must know by now why it is so important to save Nisei.”

“Because no one should live with such hatred,” Usagi replied.

The Queen smiled. “Hai, but that is not the only reason. Search your memories.”

Usagi closed her eyes as the crescent moon on her forehead began to glow. She watched as the memories of her past floated by. With a gasp, she opened her eyes. “Mother, Nisei is my aunt?”

“Indeed she is, Serenity. She was your father’s sister. I cared for her dearly and was upset that her whole family died as well as her kingdom. The day her moon was destroyed, she visited Endymion’s father. She wanted his help to defeat Metallia, but she was too late, Metallia attacked. I sent for Nisei and her royal guard, Ruroni. They were both brainwashed by Metallia and put to sleep to be awakened when you reached your fourteenth year. Nisei and Ruroni no longer have memories of the past. Metallia planted a seed of evil in their minds. Nisei only wants revenge on you because Endymion loves you. Ruroni says he loves you, but he is really in love with Nisei. You must heal them both, Serenity.”

Usagi took it all in. She could hardly believe it. Now she just needed to know what to do. “Mother, how can I heal them with yours and the Silver Millennium’s powers? What must I do?”

The Queen stood up. “You will not know until Nisei and Ruroni remember their past. You must help them to, Serenity.”

“I will, Mother!”

“And, Serenity... You must go through pain and suffering for that. There is no other way. The Senshi will be here to help, but you will ultimately be the one to save them all. Do you understand?” Usagi nodded solemnly. “Nisei is coming, be brave and be strong for your Prince, Nisei, and your world! I love you, Serenity!”

“I love you too, Mother!” Then she was gone and in front of Usagi, stood Nisei.

Part 5 Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction