Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Daini Tsuki Part 5

“Where are we?” Shingo asked after the Senshi had arrived at a dark palace.

Ami was checking the surrounding area with her computer. “Minna, we have to enter through that window up there!” she said pointing.

“Are you crazy, Ami-chan?” Minako asked. “That’s got to be nearly twenty feet high!”

Rei rolled her eyes. “Use your Love Me Chain, baka!” Shingo and the others laughed.

“Oh!” Minako said. “Venus Love Me Chain!”

~~~~~~~

Mamoru sat up. He could have sworn he heard Sailor Venus shout her attack. Going to the window, he watched as the Love Me Chain hooked itself around the bars. Hopefully Mars was going first or no one would get through the window. Looking out, he saw, that indeed, the Senshi of Fire was climbing up first. When she arrived at the top, she almost let go as she gasped. “Mamoru-san!”

“Konbanwa, Rei-chan,” he said moving back.

“Fire Soul!”

~~~~~~~

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Princess Serenity. I wanted to let you know personally that Endymion and I will be married shortly after your death.”

Usagi shook her head. “Iie, I do not think so, my dear Aunt Nisei. Please remember, Nisei. You are my father’s sister. You were brainwashed by Metallia long ago. She gave you false memories! My mother loved you so much!”

“That is a lie, Serenity, and you know it! YOUMA!” Nisei shouted. The youma appeared right behind Usagi. It was the same one that tried to choke her. Usagi let out a cry and moved away. “You cannot get away, my youma is very strong. He is the only one I have left, but he will serve me well.” ~Strangle her.~

The youma was about to put its hands around her neck when a bolt of energy hit him. “That is enough, Nisei-sama! I will not allow you to do any harm to the Princess!”

“Ruroni...” Usagi whispered.

“Ruroni! You are such a fool!” Nisei said. “Youma, kill him!”

“Iya! Nisei, do you not realize who he is?” Usagi asked. “Ruroni is your true love!”

Ruroni blinked. Was what the princess saying really true? Usagi then sent him his memories using her crescent moon. “Nisei, aishiteru...” Ruroni told her. They were the last words he said to her before Metallia attacked.

“N-nani?” Nisei was confused. Why was Ruroni talking this way? She immediately pushed away the memories Usagi sent to her. “Those are not my true memories!” ~Make her suffer!~

Usagi screamed as the youma plowed into her, knocking her into the wall. She felt her head hit it with a sickening crack. It then picked her up and threw her across the room. Usagi looked at it helplessly. She didn’t know what to do, everything was blurry. Usagi was so disoriented that she didn’t see the youma preparing to blast her. Suddenly, someone was in front of her and the energy hit him instead. Usagi screamed again.

~~~~~~~

“Usa-ko!” Mamoru shouted, clutching his head in pain.

“Mamoru-san, daijobu? What’s going on?” Makoto asked.

“She’s in trouble, they’re killing her!”

“Nani?” Shingo asked, tears glistening in his eyes. Everyone’s eyes widened as they heard Usagi scream. “USAGI!” Shingo shouted, running towards the sound of his sister’s voice.

“Shingo-kun, matte!” Rei said. They all ran after the boy.

~~~~~~~

“Shingo...” Usagi whispered, holding her now semiconscious brother. “Shingo, can you hear me?”

“Usagi?”

Usagi brushed the hair of the Shingo’s eyes. “Why? Why did you do this?”

“Because... because you have the world and all your friends to save. You’re their hero... and-- and you’re mine too!”

“Shingo!” Usagi said, with a sad smile. “Arigatou...” She then noticed that Shingo’s eyes were getting heavy. “Shingo! Shingo, you have to stay awake! Shingo!”

“Gomen, Usagi, I can’t.” Shingo lost consciousness as the Senshi entered the room.

“Nisei!” Usagi yelled, leaving Shingo in Sailor Mercury’s care. “Can’t you see what has happened? All the pain you are causing. Not only to us, but to yourself! Queen Serenity did not want this for you! She wanted you to have a family! And you do! You have me and my friends! Please, Nisei, don’t you understand!”

Nisei stood silent as Usagi tried to reason with her. *Maybe she’s right, maybe Serenity really did want to help, not out of pity, but love. NO! She was pitying you!*

“Minna!” Usagi said. “Destroy that youma, there’s something I must do.”

“Hai!”

“Sparkling Wide Pressure!”

“Crescent Beam!”

“Burning Mandala!”

“AHHHHHH!” the youma screamed in pain. Suddenly, it was confused and turned to Nisei, not realizing who she was.

“Nisei!” Usagi warned as Ruroni jumped in front of her. The youma’s attack was so strong that Ruroni couldn’t protect Nisei completely.

Ruroni slumped to the ground. “Ruroni! Are you all right? Ruroni!”

“My Queen... aishiteru...” he whispered, closing his eyes for the last time.

“RURONI!” Nisei broke through Metallia’s barrier. ~Princess, heal me, onegai!~

Everyone gasped as Usagi began to glow. Her pigtails flew in a non-existent wind and a staff appeared in front of her. The staff was silver with a golden crescent moon attached to the end of it. Calling upon the powers of her Mother and the Silver Millennium, Usagi whispered, ”Moonlight... Breath of Redemption!”

~~~

Nisei sighed as the pure energy healed her and Queen Serenity appeared before her. She would not be living with Usagi and the others because of the wounds received by the youma. “Serenity-sama!”

“Nisei, it is good to see you. You are healed and may now come to join us.”

Turning, Nisei saw Ruroni walking towards her. “Ruroni!” she exclaimed running to him. “Aishiteru, Ruroni! Arigatou, Serenity-sama!”

~~~

Usagi then called upon her mother again. *Take us home, Mother, we are ready.*

Part 6

Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction