Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!


Reverie


Warnings: Lesse, there’s Yaoi mainly, weirdness, and of course masturbation (really, how could I have left it out ^_^;;)

Disclaimer: Standard. I don’t own Digimon, characters, locations ect. I’m not making money off of these nor to I mean any ill will ^_^ Just trying to tell a story.

Notes:OK While reading this, I will be surprised if you do not become confused at least once. ^_^;; but I have discussed this with my beta and she seems to agree with me that putting the explanation at the end will work better so I can explain things in definite terms instead of being vague at the beginning so as not to ruin the story. ‘Sides, It’s supposed to be a bit confusing since it is Daisuke’s POV and he gets so terribly disoriented.

Reverie

Have you ever been hit so hard by a memory you forget where you are or what you’re doing? It’s a weird feeling, let me tell you.

He touched my face again and there I was back two weeks ago. Not to when he kissed me-- although I was sort of thinking about that too cuz he was sitting so very close-- but from later that night. That night, after I had gotten tired of staring at the window and the TV and Jun asking me what happened; after all of that, I went to sleep and had a dream.

I had stormed into my room, back to the scene of the. . . Anyway, one of the towels he had used was still lying on my bed so I picked it up, tossed it out of my room and slammed the door behind it; I didn’t even want to look at that thing. But, the problem was it had been lying on my bed for a good hour and before that Ken had been sitting there for that much longer, so it smelled like him. My bed smelled like the guy that had just given me my first kiss. There was no way in hell I was going to leave my room and explain the reason I didn’t want to sleep in my bed to my sister OR my parents, so I had to deal with it.

Boy was I glad Veemon wasn’t coming back the next day, I didn’t think I could explain why my room smelled like the Digimon Kaizer, why I smelled like Ken. I could still feel him, his hands on my face and his. . . I REALLY shouldn’t have been thinking about that but I couldn’t get away from it, so there was no wonder why I had that dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisuke sits in a classroom waiting for the teacher to come in. He is in trouble but we don’t know why.

The door opens and it is Ken, he sits on the desk next to Daisuke and asks, “Why did you fight me?”

Daisuke quietly asks, “When did I fight you?”

Ken says, “On the hill.”

Daisuke thinks he is talking about the Digital World. I tell Ken that it was him fighting us, but he doesn’t hear me.

Daisuke says, “But it was you fighting us.”

Ken nods and stands up. He says, “You’re right. Let’s not fight,” and holds his hand out, it’s gloved. The glove looks familiar but we can’t be sure about why.

Daisuke takes the hand and Ken pulls him up. Ken says, “Let’s get out of here.”

Daisuke says, “But what about my punishment?” He is talking about the teacher.

Ken smiles and says, “That can wait until later,” I don’t think he is talking about the teacher at all.

Daisuke nods and Ken leads him to the door and out of the classroom. I follow them out but we end up in the hallway of my house and Daisuke is leading Ken into my room. Ken is wet and wrapped in towels again.

Once in the room Daisuke says, “You shouldn’t make a habit of this, you’ll make yourself sick.” Next Daisuke will ask Ken to sit down and then, when Ken doesn’t move, he will help him sit on the bed. That is how it happened

That is not what is happening.

Ken says, “Come sit with me, I have something to talk to you about.”

Daisuke follows him without argument, but Ken doesn’t exactly talk. He guides Daisuke’s head to the pillow then stands and places Daisuke’s legs on the bed. Daisuke doesn’t fight him because they agreed not to, but I can tell he is confused and just a bit worried. Ken smiles and Daisuke is no longer worried, he knows Ken will not hurt him.

Ken sits on the bed, above Daisuke, and leans down to kiss him.

The kiss is slow and almost painfully good unlike the first one, which was too fast and too hot and almost desperate. I know because I can feel what Daisuke feels, just barely. Watching them and feeling the ghost of Ken’s mouth working against my lips and the weight of his body against my chest… I can’t begin to describe.

Ken starts to move from Daisuke’s mouth to his throat and down leaving a tingly trail down our neck to our shoulder. It feels. . . I can’t bare to watch anymore but I can’t look away either.

Daisuke and I gasp when Ken finds a very sensitive spot and starts to switch between nibbling and licking.

Daisuke says, “Stop.” I want to kick him but I can’t and I want to scream and tell Ken to keep going but he wouldn’t hear me.

Ken does stop. He stands up and walks out of the room.

Daisuke gets up and runs after him. When he gets out of the room he is not in the hallway, he is chained to the side of a cliff. We recognize this. Above us the Kaizer is laughing.

Daisuke screams, “Let us go!.” He is talking about Veemon but Veemon isn’t with him. He has not noticed yet.

The Kaizer laughs harder.

There is a rumbling the whole cliff starts to shake and then suddenly Daisuke is no longer cuffed. He falls a short distance and lands softly on the top of a hill. He is wearing a cape. It is heavier than it looks but Daisuke doesn’t seem to notice.

A voice from the bottom of the hill shouts, “Let Wormmon go!” It is Ken. He is wearing my flame Jacket; it looks weird on him.

I look around and see Wormmon handing over Raidramon who looks hungry. I also see the other digidestined and their armor digivolved partners ready to pounce on Ken at a moments notice. Daisuke smiles cruelly and says, “Let’s trade. You for your partner.”

I would not be doing this.

Ken agrees, “Anything, just don’t hurt Wormmon.”

Daisuke orders Wormmon cut down and he tells Ken to come to him.

Ken walks up the hill slowly and when he reaches Daisuke he leans in and kisses him.

Daisuke doesn’t stand still; he grabs Ken by the hair and pulls him closer. The kiss is rough and hard and I think Daisuke is trying to bite. This isn’t right.

I scream, “STOP!”

Daisuke suddenly shoves Ken away, to the ground. Ken bounces back quickly and he dives at Daisuke, tackling him. They start to slide down the hill.

The ground is hard and the rocks are digging into my back even though Daisuke had on the heavy cape. It hurts. Daisuke doesn’t seem to care; he is smiling.

Ken is shouting at Daisuke, “What’s wrong with you. This isn’t right. SNAP OUT OF IT!”

It starts to get dark and I can’t see but I can still feel the rocks as I slide. Ken and Daisuke fade from view and suddenly I stop sliding. I stand up but I still can’t see anything around me; it’s too dark. I think I am back in the classroom again but I have no idea how I know that.

I hear a voice whisper, “Don’t move.”

And then, I can’t. I feel held by invisible rope and someone is circling around me just out of sight drifting closer and further away. The voice asks, “What do you want from me?”

I don’t know who is speaking but the voice is familiar. I say, “Who are you?”

The voice asks, “What can you give me?”

I say, “I don’t understand.”

The person stops circling and is behind me. They step closer and I feel a finger slide on my back from the bottom of my neck all the way down. It feels weird, very slow and very light, I think it’s a form of torture. The finger starts to trail back up and I want to get away from it.

Then, a figure appears in front of me and I forget about the finger on my back. It’s Hikari. She’s smiling at me and I don’t think I‘ve ever seen her look so beautiful. I think I stop breathing. I haven’t dreamed of Kari in a long time. I’ve missed it.

She walks up to me and raises her hand to touch my face. She rubs my cheek just like my mother used to when I was a little kid. She says, “What do you want from me, Daisuke?”

I’m not sure how to answer her but I open my mouth to try.

She shakes her head and closes my mouth then sticks her finger over my lips to stop me from talking. She looks sad now but it makes her even more beautiful. I feel terrible because I know I made her sad, some how. She says, “What can you give me?”

I don’t have an answer for her, and she knows that. She smiles; it’s still a sad smile though. She says something but I can’t hear her and she steps back and disappears in the darkness.

I feel hurt. She will not come back; I know that. I also feel hands on my shoulders, the same hands the finger belonged to. They never went away, I just started to notice them again. The hands are rubbing me and feel nice. They move from my shoulders to my chest and the person behind me steps closer and presses against my back. One of the hands snakes it’s way up my chest to touch my cheek and I hear a voice in my ear say, “What do you want from me, Daisuke?”

It’s Ken. I think my heart stops.

His hands are still moving, stroking my cheek and my chest. He is waiting for an answer.

I start to say, “I...” but I choke on the words.

I can feel the smile on his face against my neck. His hand on my chest starts to move down. He whispers in my ear, “What can you give me, Daisuke?”

I’m not sure if I have an answer for him or not, I can’t concentrate. His hands are on me and it feels so real. He works slowly down my stomach and I can feel each finger as they work their way down to my waistline, massaging and rubbing me slowly. Then I feel his mouth again, it’s found that sensitive spot on my collarbone and he starts to lick it again like he’s trying to drive me crazy.

It’s working.

I can’t think anymore and I can barely breath. My knees give out and I sag but he’s still holding me and his fingers are so close and I want him to touch me more than I’ve wanted anything in the world, ever. His fingers hover for a moment and I can feel his breath and his tongue and his mouth and his heat all over me. And then—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up nearly screaming with frustration. I was so tangled in my sheets I could barely sit up. I kicked and scrambled out of them to get out of the bed and out of the room. When I finally made out to the door got tripped and tangled in the towel I had dropped there. I landed hard sprawled out in the middle of the hallway and as soon as I hit the floor I started scrambling to get the towel off of me. I fought my way up and I just managed to dash into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I wanted to throw up. I tried but I couldn’t do anything but a dry cough and finally I gave up. I ended up lying on the cool bathroom floor covered in sweat and other more sticky stuff. I could hardly breath and my heart was trying to jump out of my chest and I was hard. I was so hard it was impossible to stop my self from reaching down under my boxers and stoking myself. It felt like my hand belong to someone else as I lay there trying not to pass out from the intense feeling. My eyes closed and I could see a face. That did it; I had to bite my lip to stop from screaming out his name as I came.

After that I lay on the floor not moving except for a few shaky breaths, and that’s when I promised myself. I promised that I wouldn’t think of or remember what had happened that night ever again. I dragged myself off of the floor and cleaned up the mess I had made of the bathroom and then I went to spend the rest of the night on the couch. I didn’t care what kind of excuse I would have to make but there was absolutely no way I was gonna go back to sleep in my room. I still didn’t get that much sleep that night, or any time that week and it took so much effort to not think about. . . Well, lets just say that explained my constant look of shock and confusion.

Still, I had been doing a marvelous job of forgetting and he wrecked it all just by touching my face.

I started to come out of my little daydream or whatever you call it and I wondered how long I had been out of it. It couldn’t have been that long because I noticed I had stopped breathing again but I hadn’t passed out, that and Ken’s hand was still on my face.

It was yet another odd feeling to add to the list, watching him watch me with everything else, including time, just disappear. I wanted to laugh cuz I could just imaging what would happen next.

He would brush my face for a bit longer than necessary, pulling his had away like he didn’t really want to, and then he would slowly bring his fingers to his lips and suck the goo off. . .

I almost moaned and I was really ready to kick myself for having the reaction I was having to my crazy delusions. And then I realized. . .

I wasn’t imagining it.


OK now the explanation. This part of the Arc is Daisuke’s POV, I’ll call him POV!Dai. That’s all him at the beginning and end. The Middle is POV!Dai’s actual dream, it’s the memory he’s talking about. But, it is not POV!Dai narrating the dream because it’s the dream as it happened.

So, since it is Daisuke’s dream, Daisuke is narrating; I’ll call him past!Dai. But it seems like they are two Daisuke’s in the dream. One is past!Dai who is watching himself in the dream, calling him dream!Dai, and Ken.

So the past!Dai is watching dream!Dai and Ken interact but, at the same time, he IS dream!Dai, which is why past!Dai knows what dream!Dai is thinking and feeling but can’t actually interact with the things he’s watching.

But of course somewhere along the way dream!Dai starts to diverge from past!Dai so past!Dai takes dream!Dai’s place in the dream. And then the dream ends and it’s POV!Dai talking again.

Whew ^_^ Hope that made sense.



Back to the TPA index page
Back to Memories
On to Seconds